Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tucson - Bullpen Garage Grand Opening!

Grand Opening June 20, 2015!!!  

Shop will be open from 10-5.  Food from 1-4 provided by BK Tacos, non-alcoholic beverages as well!  I will have raffle prizes - some small things as giveaways, as well as selling raffle tickets for various gift certificates.  All proceeds from the raffle sales will go towards Toys for Tots.  Parking will be available across the street at Dentbusters, as well as up and down Ventura Street east of Stone, and in the dirt lot next to the shop.  

Bullpen-GrandOpen_flyer-1_zpsnkb09dzh.jp

As of right now I will be offering a raffle at $10/ticket for a chance to win one of 3 gift certificates from the shop - a $50, 100 & $250. There will also be a 4 door set of Grabars for a Jeep JKU, and 2 $50 off codes from Ace Engineering and Fab as well in the paid raffle. All proceeds from the raffle sales will go towards Toy for Tots. I will also be giving out raffle tickets for a chance to win a Trasheroo, Bubba Rope, Jeep JK antennas, Quick Deflators, and a Rigid Industries Flashlight. Stay tuned for more info - as some goodies from Rock Krawler, Rock Hard 4x4 and others might come available!

Received some hats and shirts from Smittybilt and Pro Comp, along with a banner from Smittybilt, Rubicon Express and Pro Comp to include in the giveaway raffle. Also have a ton of prduct brochures and such to hand out as well. Also have a small detailing kit from Adams Polishes (thanks to Dylan) that will be included in the paid raffle.

Figured I would have some raffles at different times - probably 2 or 3 drawings every hour on the hour starting at 12 pm.  Everyone who shows up to support will receive a raffle ticket. Everyone will have the option to purchase a $10 raffle ticket (you can buy more should you choose to do so) with all proceeds going toward Toys for Tots.  The paid raffle will go off at 3:30 pm. - MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!