Customer Service 866.965.0400

Does Deep Wheel Cleaner replace Green Wheel Cleaner?

BoCRon

Question

Just went through my detailing cabinet and made a list of stuff I'm low on and need to reorder. I am almost out of Green Wheel Cleaner but see that no longer exists in the products. Do I get Deep Wheel Cleaner instead?

11 answers to this question

No, you can use diluted APC for routine washing. DWC is more for heavy contamination. You can also use shampoo and an old pad depending on your style.

Since my wheels are chrome clad I just use a soft brush with diluted APC. For more expensive no cleared wheels I'd suggest the shampoo with a wash pad.

Edited by Kingsford

I agree with both here.  If you keep the wheels sealed all you need is soap and water.  When it's time for the sealant to be reapplied then possibly give them a shot with either deep wheel cleaner or APC depending on how much brake dust is on them. 

Agreed. would like a concentrate that I could dilute to my liking

I've always argued for a handful of Adams products that should be available in concentrate, including all purpose cleaner. Unfortunately, Adams will continue to lose my business on these select products until they make these available. I understand their philosophy about ready-made products with the 110% guarantee, but it simply isn't cost-effective compared to all the other equally high quality products available in concentrate out there. Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

I've always argued for a handful of Adams products that should be available in concentrate, including all purpose cleaner. Unfortunately, Adams will continue to lose my business on these select products until they make these available. I understand their philosophy about ready-made products with the 110% guarantee, but it simply isn't cost-effective compared to all the other equally high quality products available in concentrate out there. Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

Sometimes I need more power than what Adam's APC can offer me. I'll leave it at that.