Customer Service 866.965.0400

How about this for a detailing cart?

BoCRon

Question

I have a "Detailing Corner" in my garage. It's a pretty good set up but not quite big enough for all my stuff. Also it's on the side wall nearest my car and isn't convenient for my husband to get to when he is detailing his car. I have a garage that has 2 doors with a small wall between the doors that I can fit a cart. This cart will most likely stay in the garage as our driveway is slightly sloped and our usual procedure is to wash and rinse in the driveway and then pull into the garage to finish in the shade. 

Here is my current detail corner-

EPSN2103.jpg

And here's the area between the 2 doors where I will park the cart. The compressor has been moved down to the kennel.

EPSN2105.jpg

Here's a cart I found at Northern Tool for $79. I can use the drawer for applicators and small brushes.

29028_700x700_zpsunyqhean.jpg

And then I think I'll grab one or two of these to hold bottles and such. 

71a-r2kPBPL._SL1500__zpsby7jnoj9.jpg

8 answers to this question

Looks like a solid cart to me! Have you set it up yet?

I haven't. Still trying to decide on final cart choice.

This is my other option. I like the closed area on top, might help with dust control.

image.jpg1_zps2xhjbvdh.jpg

Edited by BoCRon

Get some padding for the sides and you are good to go.  Looks nice and handy.

I was wondering about that. What would you suggest for padding? Is that something I can grab at a big box?

I have a "Detailing Corner" in my garage. It's a pretty good set up but not quite big enough for all my stuff. Also it's on the side wall nearest my car and isn't convenient for my husband to get to when he is detailing his car. I have a garage that has 2 doors with a small wall between the doors that I can fit a cart. This cart will most likely stay in the garage as our driveway is slightly sloped and our usual procedure is to wash and rinse in the driveway and then pull into the garage to finish in the shade. 

Here is my current detail corner-

EPSN2103.jpg

And here's the area between the 2 doors where I will park the cart. The compressor has been moved down to the kennel.

EPSN2105.jpg

Here's a cart I found at Northern Tool for $79. I can use the drawer for applicators and small brushes.

29028_700x700_zpsunyqhean.jpg

And then I think I'll grab one or two of these to hold bottles and such. 

71a-r2kPBPL._SL1500__zpsby7jnoj9.jpg

Just wondering.  Do you use ANY Adam's products? 

Just wondering.  Do you use ANY Adam's products? 

I do, that is a very old pic. I have been slowly using up the Prima stuff and replacing with Adam's. I'm probably about 85% Adam's now and will be sending the remaining Prima stuff off with my daughter when she leaves for college. She will get my last bottle of Prima Mystique wash and Prima Hydro Spray. 

Annette

I was wondering about that. What would you suggest for padding? Is that something I can grab at a big box?

They have pipe insulation in the plumbing dept. Get the pre-slit kind with the adhesive peel-and stick.

Edited by chops1sc