Customer Service 866.965.0400

water softener

What about selling a water softener to hook up to the hose when I am washing the truck? I used my new car wash system this weekend and it did great! But this Kansas City water is so hard that it made the job look worse than when I started. I know there are companies out there that sell them, I would rather buy from Adams knowing that it has their nod of approval.

I was using softened water at the garage faucet, but still getting some water spots, helped, but I wanted more.

I picked this bad boy up a couple months ago and have no regrets. Spot Free, Reverse Osmosis unit. I have 35 gallons of pure water on demand!

IMG_2534resize_zpsltqdpuof.jpg

I really want to do a fast motion video from my iPhone of a drop of water drying to nothing in the direct sun, but just haven't taken the time yet.

I have a CRSpotless setup as well for awhile, but never really set it up and used it. I recently made a setup to take the cart setup and mount it on the garbage wall and switch between just tap water and filtered water.  Now I need to add in a splitter to split between hose and pressure washer.  

Sorry for the sideways pic......not sure how to rotate.

post-84-0-81749100-1437260756_thumb.jpg

post-84-0-64302800-1437261521_thumb.jpg

Edited by 08G8V8