Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Premium Dilution Bottle

Schell21

Question

Can someone please take a picture of the side of the bottle so we can see what the dilution marks are? I read the only review on the sales website for the product to say the bottle does have marks on it for assisting the dilution process but I can't seem to find a picture of those marks on the sales website or forum. Thank you for any help.

used my 32oz bottles today for the first time. Wow.. that sprayer... I felt like I might have actually used less detail spray before drying because of the efficiency of the spray head. Finding the right patter per product was interesting... think I got it dialled in for Deep Wheel Cleaner, APC, and Detail Spray... Still splattering instead of spraying Tire Shine more than I would like to. 

REALLY considering dumping Glass Cleaner and Total Interior Detailer into 2 bottles, just afraid of the size of the bottle in my vehicles and getting in some of the tighter places. (Think rear window and windshield.) 

Is anyone putting h2o g&g in the premium dilution bottle?

Dan (TheWolf) mentioned in a post, but never really offered how well it performs in the dilution bottle. 

I use the dilution bottle with HGG.  It does spray better with the Tolco head, but you will still get gloops at the end of each trigger pull as the spray stops.  Not a big deal, since this product has to be spread with a wet towel.