Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Premium Dilution Bottle

Schell21

Question

Can someone please take a picture of the side of the bottle so we can see what the dilution marks are? I read the only review on the sales website for the product to say the bottle does have marks on it for assisting the dilution process but I can't seem to find a picture of those marks on the sales website or forum. Thank you for any help.

Nice pics, very helpful! The bottle features ounces and millileters, plus a sort of 'quick' dilution mark for common ratios down the middle. Comes in very handy. I now have everything I use in any dilution, plus anything I use in high volume in these. The spray pattern and adjustability of the nozzle make them ideal.

http://adamspolishes.com/adam-s-new-32oz-premium-dilution-bottle.html?___SID=U

Not to mention they're tough - during the engine bay cleaning video I knocked the APC bottle off the cart not once, but 3x. It didn't break and only had a little bit of a scuff on the bottle where it landed.

I really need to get more of these bottles. It is really nice having a professional quality bottle. Tolco sprayers are a life changer compared to the ones on the PET 16oz bottles.  And they look nice next to the other detailing line I use pro bottles.

I received one today. Very, very nice. I love the trigger and the spray head is very nice. You get a really fine mist if you want. I was buying some "industrial" spray bottles form a local store and they absolutely suck compared to these. I'll be putting in an order for about ten more! I only wish we could get the regular labels for them. I have absolutely terrible handwriting and seeing these bottles with my scribbles on the label drives my OCD nuts!! 

I received one today. Very, very nice. I love the trigger and the spray head is very nice. You get a really fine mist if you want. I was buying some "industrial" spray bottles form a local store and they absolutely suck compared to these. I'll be putting in an order for about ten more! I only wish we could get the regular labels for them. I have absolutely terrible handwriting and seeing these bottles with my scribbles on the label drives my OCD nuts!! 

OCD? Get a label maker for those bottles!  :D

20140912_171203.jpg

20150502_185330.jpg

20150614_120134.jpg

20150614_120408.jpg

Or find a lady (they usually have beautiful hand writing) to write them for you.

LOL how many Kwazar's have you gone through?

I bought two of them and had both fail within a month. Biggest waste of my money on a sprayer bottle. They are heavy and break way too easily IMO.

I have had these about a year now, and only one sprayer broke so far, and it was the one used for MFR&B.  I like the Kwazar sprayers, double spray per pull and with the wider bottom, they don't get tipped over.

That pic was an old one, here's the current lineup of sprayers. The Venus compression sprayers are great.

20150514_204914-C2.jpg

I have had these about a year now, and only one sprayer broke so far, and it was the one used for MFR&B.  I like the Kwazar sprayers, double spray per pull and with the wider bottom, they don't get tipped over.

That pic was an old one, here's the current lineup of sprayers. The Venus compression sprayers are great.

attachicon.gif20150514_204914-C2.jpg

I've heard great things about the Venus sprayers. Thought about one or two of them for APC and Rinseless presoak.

On both Mercurys I had the sprayer section separated from the base of the sprayer and lost the ball from the valve. About hit my trunk the one time. I don't think the sprayers do well with the weight of the full bottles. The double spray was nice though, just not worth the risk for me when Tolco makes a solid sprayer head and bottles for significantly less money and less issues.

How do you make those labels? I like them a lot!!!! Let me know!!

Brother P-touch Label Maker.  There are lots of models, find one on sale.  Usually Staples runs a sale on them, got mine for $25.

Amazon has the best pricing on the label tape.  I typically use black print on clear tape in 1/2" or 3/4" width, but sometimes use white print on black tape.

Dan- what P-touch model do you have? I just got one and can't get that large font like you have there. ???

Phil, I have the PT-2030 (it is an old model, hard to find now) and the PT-D400.  Both can use tape as wide as 18mm or 3/4".  To get the biggest font that will fit on the tape you are using, set the Font Size to "Auto".

The PT-D200 and other lower price models can only use tape up to 12mm or 1/2" wide.

Edited by TheWolf

Well, I assume Adams Moderators flags all of the reviews on the website. Reason I say that is one of the dilution bottles that I purchased is already leaking after only two details. Using some degreaser that is diluted in half. Wrote a review as well as some other products and it is not showing on the website, just still 4-5 stars?

When did you write your review?  I think they review them for content considering that you wouldn't want profanity, etc on your company's website.  Not posting a negative review is not like Adams. 

Honestly if you have a leaking bottle have you tried to contact Customer Support or an Adams team member.  They are all usually very helpful and probably would replace it for you at no cost.

Also what are you diluting maybe if its a non-adams product it could have damaged the bottle. 

The sprayer itself is leaking.

I have submitted many reviews prior and noticed they never show up on the website (both good and bad). Try to be truthful of the product and I guess it is never approved? And no profanity in my end, ha ha.

It should not matter if it is an Adams or Non Adams product in my opinion.

Now my second bottle just busted. This time my pressure washer hose knocked over the bottle. Walked over towards my pressure washer and noticed that I had a large water spot, or so I thought. I keep my pressure washer pulled back when I wash cars. Well, was not expecting this to happen with it just being knocked over. The bottle was only half full.

post-11695-0-28973900-1451753674_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Goose8651

I'm not going to call customer service and waste his/her time over a sprayer. I'm letting people know as the website doesnt post people's reviews. Of the two that I bought, both of the sprayers don't work.

I assure you they will not view their time as wasted and knowing Adam and customer service would really ENJOY helping you get the problem rectified. 

In the future a call or email to customer service will net you a much faster response to an issue than submitting a review on the website. 

I assure you they will not view their time as wasted and knowing Adam and customer service would really ENJOY helping you get the problem rectified.

In the future a call or email to customer service will net you a much faster response to an issue than submitting a review on the website.

But the review is giving a person(s) his/her opinion on the product? I'm just trying to let others know about a product whether or not it is good or bad. Many of us are spending our hard earned dollars on a product that we are expecting to meet our needs. Edited by Goose8651

I don't pretend to know how the reviews work on the website, if you really feel like you've got a product that isn't meeting your needs then have you tried this route? 

https://adamspolishes.com/refunds-returns-exchanges

I can't help you with the review, but you've got a product that's got a problem and I and several others have tried steering you towards an avenue of getting the product corrected, but you're still seemingly hung up on the review? 

:confused:

I'm not mad and I understand that you guys are telling me to contact customer service. I am giving my review of the product, not posting something up to complain about it hoping someone reaches out to me to say, sorry, that shouldn't of happened. The whole point of a forum anyways is to give reviews and experience.

If this product was brand new, absolutely I would be contacting customer service. But, I have been using this spray bottle. I don't think it is right to contact Adams about this issue when I have already been using the product for at least a few months now.

I'm not mad and I understand that you guys are telling me to contact customer service. The whole point of a forum anyways is to give reviews and experience.

No point of discussing this anymore. Reason why I don't post very often, rather just browse and read reviews and opinions of products.