Customer Service 866.965.0400

Checking in from Clevelend Ohio

imcrazy

Hey guys I'm Aaron from the greater Cleveland Ohio area. I drive / detail a 2014 GMC Sierra and a 2014 Mazda 6. Both were misstreated by me in the washing process and need paint correction. I'm using a Porter Cable 7424XP, Gen 5 Pads, two step correcting polish system sealing it with meguiars ultimate wax because I had some left over from my last go round, and buffing it up with single soft towels.

Welcome. GUard and gloss is great. I used the sealant, put some M wax on then use GG every other wash (probably overkill but I have 2 gallons of it). My car is looking great. Next is my wife's monster minivan. This is a great group and the people at Adams are ridiculously helpful. Customer service is over the top.

post-319-0-29087500-1439223520_thumb.jpg

Hi Aaron and Welcome to another Buckeye!
Tim and I are both east side Mentor/Painesville area. I second the recommendation of the H2O product. Adam got me to use it at the Columbus show and Ben from Customer Service also recommended so I gave it a shot. I have now done my wife's Encore, my DD Buick, my G8, sons Denali Pickup, his girlfriends Chrysler 200, sister-in-law's Civic and my son's Volvo! 
I love this stuff and I have used the Paint Sealant with my machines for years. 

You will love the Adam's Product line and we are always here to help answer questions. You are always welcome to take a drive east and stop by the house for a little Adams Products kick around too.

Edited by McDuff