Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie Question. On polish

carl

Question

Im new here and to adams products. But currently have some stuff ordered like , H20 Guard, and quick detailer.. The only thing that ive put on my 2006 corvette in the last 2 years is clay bar, then griots one step sealant..

What may i expect using adams polish  over griots one step polish, just curious.. Friends here say no diff..

The only other thing i noticed was when i put wax over a fresh clayed and griot's polish  ,, was that it actually hazed the shine.. But i was using Tech Wax on top of griot's polish...

Oh , my 2006 vette is acrtic white..

4 answers to this question

Carl, Chris gave you the "what to expect" for your Corvette, but I would like to add that if you follow the following steps using ADAM'S products, you will be amazed by your car!

Either do a strip wash, or clay again, and if the paint isn't swirled or scratched, polish with Adam's Finishing Polish and a white foam pad.

If it is swirled or scratched, you would have to start with Adam's Paint Correcting Polish and the appropriate pads.

Once polished, apply a coat of Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant as this is your daily driver, and the sealant offers the longest lasting protection.

Now to really add to the shine, luster, or POP, you can then apply Adam's Americana or Patriot Wax, your choice, both are great products.

If you ever feel the need to "refresh" the shine or POP, for a car show, etc. all you would have to do once it was washed, is apply a coating of Adam's Brilliant Glaze, and be ready to collect your prize.

This is the process I follow on my BLACK C6, and the photo below should speak for this technique.

post-12347-0-85235400-1440451034_thumb.jpg