Customer Service 866.965.0400

Patriot Shine Kit

With the Labor Day sale I actually placed two orders. The last night the sale was going, I decided to try out the Patriot Wax. I have never been a fan of paste waxes, mainly because they had always seemed too difficult to remove with the humidity down in Texas. But, thought I might as well try it as I do enjoy the liquid wax/polish/sealants Adams sells.

This morning I received my order and have two questions:

1.). With Patriot being the "premier" wax for Adams, why is the cheapest can used? Why not use a twist can? I thought that you want waxes sealed when not in use. When I opened up the package from Adams, the lid was off of the can and I believe some of the wax had melted and run out of the container. I cannot even keep the lid on the wax. For the time being, I have taken tape and wrapped it around the lid to keep the container closed and sealed while in my fridge.

2.) Since the lid does not stay on, could I melt the remaining wax of what is left and place it in a container that I can seal? I assume I would be able to since the wax is liquid when poured, but want to make sure.

After use, I was pretty impressed with the product as it was much easier to remove than what I have dealt with others in the past. But it is still frustrating when the product that you receive is not what you were expecting package wise.

Yes you can melt if you'd like and place into another container (use very low heat)

They used the smaller cheaper container to bring the cost of the wax down, give you a bit more, and keep the product the same.  It used to be a $250 pot of wax with the donation to the charity and the premium Billet container.

Edited by Ricky Bobby

Yes you can melt if you'd like and place into another container (use very low heat)

They used the smaller cheaper container to bring the cost of the wax down, give you a bit more, and keep the product the same.  It used to be a $250 pot of wax with the donation to the charity and the premium Billet container.

I wish It was still $250 in the billet container with an option to buy a replacement quantity to melt into your container.. 

With the Labor Day sale I actually placed two orders. The last night the sale was going, I decided to try out the Patriot Wax. I have never been a fan of paste waxes, mainly because they had always seemed too difficult to remove with the humidity down in Texas. But, thought I might as well try it as I do enjoy the liquid wax/polish/sealants Adams sells.

This morning I received my order and have two questions:

1.). With Patriot being the "premier" wax for Adams, why is the cheapest can used? Why not use a twist can? I thought that you want waxes sealed when not in use. When I opened up the package from Adams, the lid was off of the can and I believe some of the wax had melted and run out of the container. I cannot even keep the lid on the wax. For the time being, I have taken tape and wrapped it around the lid to keep the container closed and sealed while in my fridge.

I'm so sorry for the issue with the Patriot Wax packaging.  It should have definitely showed up in a much better condition. If you private message me, I will get you taken care of.  

It sounds like it may have been in extreme heat during shipping and warped the metal. 

Normally the container is really easy to open, close, and it stores well, especially in the refrigerator.  

Edited by Ashley@Adams

Glad you got it taken care of, Ashley is fantastic that way. I personally love Patriot and the tin, very easy to use. It's a very fine line, but I really want to pay for the product, not the container. Yes, I realize there needs to a certain level of quality in the tin too, I think it's perfect.

Bruce