Customer Service 866.965.0400

PS21 Rim Cleaner

RickP330

Question

Hey Gang,

I've been using the PS21 rim cleaner for a while now and really like it. I wonder if the general purpose cleaner will work as well. Anyone have any comments?

Kind regards,

Rick

BTW I just tried the undercarriage spray - Awsome!!! :banana:

13 answers to this question

I am a HUGE fan of Adam's All Purpose Cleaner. I have experimented with different dillution ratios for different needs. From my experience it seems that less is more. I haven't found anything that needs that @ 100%. 50/50 APC/Water seems to work pretty well for me. Give it a shot. If it turns out you don't like it you'll make 10% on your money in short order, but I don't think you'll want to return it.

Hi Rick! The P21s Wheel Cleaner is excellent stuff, and in fact, that product set the bar for us, as the product to beat.

It's excellent, and should be for the price, roughly $75/ gallon. Try our APC, and you will be impressed, especially since it costs roughly 1/3, and still works very well.

I'd LOVE to get your feedback. Do you have our APC?

Thanks Rick,

Adam

Hey Guys,

No I have not tried the APC. I've got a shopping list of supplies I need to get ready. I'll add the APC and give it a try! - I'll let you know how it works.

Thanks

Rick

Great, thanks Rick!

:thumbsup:

Hey Guys,

No I have not tried the APC. I've got a shopping list of supplies I need to get ready. I'll add the APC and give it a try! - I'll let you know how it works.

Thanks

Rick

Hey Rick maybe you could make it to the Grabiak Detail Clinic on 4/25/09 and stock up there AND talk to The Man himself.:party: