Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass sealant and cleaner

hotrodbob

Question

3 answers to this question

I'm going to have to buy some of this the next time I place an order. I wonder if it does anything for snow/ice to keep it from adhering as well to the glass making it easier to remove.

I'm going to have to buy some of this the next time I place an order. I wonder if it does anything for snow/ice to keep it from adhering as well to the glass making it easier to remove.

That's a great question Jared, it sure does. The glass sealant will make removing salt, snow, and ice easier to remove from the glass. Adam mentions that tip right at about the 12:15 mark in the new Adam's Polishes Winter Preparation Instructional Video. There's a lot of other great tips in the video as well if you haven't watched it yet!

That's a great question Jared, it sure does. The glass sealant will make removing salt, snow, and ice easier to remove from the glass. Adam mentions that tip right at about the 12:15 mark in the new Adam's Polishes Winter Preparation Instructional Video. There's a lot of other great tips in the video as well if you haven't watched it yet!

lol I actually did watch it.  Maybe the thought of my question came from the fact of what Adam already stated.  Thank you for confirming.