Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cloudy Glass Sealnt

I have a many months old un-opened bottle of Glass Sealant that has turned cloudy. (I'm pretty sure is was water clear when I received it from Adams.)

It has been stored in the kitchen walk-in pantry (air conditioned), so it is not because of temperature. There is a window in the pantry so the product may of been exposed to some sunshine.

Will sun cause this? More importantly, is the product still good to use?

I have a many months old un-opened bottle of Glass Sealant that has turned cloudy. (I'm pretty sure is was water clear when I received it from Adams.)

It has been stored in the kitchen walk-in pantry (air conditioned), so it is not because of temperature. There is a window in the pantry so the product may of been exposed to some sunshine.

Will sun cause this? More importantly, is the product still good to use?

I would call customer service Joel, I am sure this company will find a answer or resolution to your issue. Adams seems to bend over backwards for the customers they have. I like a true family style business which is why I am never going back to the other big box brands again even if it means I spend a few bucks more on certain things. I always pay more for great service.

Thank you for the replies folks! I'm glad to hear the product should be just fine.

Daniel, you are so correct about Adams service. Before becoming a retired geezer I held many customer facing job assignments...and I can say with somewhat of a trained eye that without question Adams has absolutely superb customer service. Clearly Adam has made this an integral part of his business model and has put together a team of really quality people.