Customer Service 866.965.0400

Looking for photos of (the new) big detailing bag

wrx495

Question

Hey guys! just saw this new bag combo with the two towels and detail spray. (ref - http://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1/adam-s-american-pride-detailing-bag.html) and was wondering if any of you had photos of the inside ?? 

would this work-- 

i am planning to store maybe 7 or 8 product (16 oz.) bottles, my adam's pump sprayer, and a bunch of towels? definitely would get rid of the giant box i have taking a quarter of my trunk holding all these towels , and products! lol! 

thank you in advance! :) 

11 answers to this question

That new bag was just released a few days ago.  Might be a few days before anyone receives one and can take pictures.

ohh! okay! awesome! thank you very much! can't wait to see how it would look/what i can store! really clean up my trunk with this it seems like!

Looks awesome...gonna have to add this to the list. Would it fit a Rupes 15 or 21?

Thanks!!

I thought it said somewhere that polishers would not fit in this bag.  Chris says the PC will fit. 

Edited by Feets31

Thought I should add I purchased the small 4 bottle bag today as well that I'll use to hold either my clean or dirty towels from car shows I attend etc as to not muck up the inside of my big bag or get product on new fresh towels that I've just wiped off my vehicle.