Customer Service 866.965.0400

what happened to the 6 bottle bag?

pirahnah3

Question

So I was out cruising the site today putting things together as a semi wish list to print out and I was going to put another small bag on the list, the 6 bottle bag has up and gone! 

Is this planned or is it just out of stock? I did notice that it was on sale a couple weeks ago, was that putting them on clearance? or are they gone for good?  

5 answers to this question

Hi Jim, the 9 bottle Compact Travel Bag and the Large Detailing Bag are both being phased out and replaced with one, very high quality replacement bag, the 8-bottle Adam's American Pride Detailing Bag. We may still have a few of the Compact Travel Bags in stock though that we can check for you if you give us a call at the Customer Service number, 866.965.0400.

We wanted to provide one really outstanding and improved bag to simplify the buying process, and this also helps our supplier focus on one larger bag design rather than two, which will make it easier for them to get bags to us more quickly :)

Yes, the new bag is a more expensive on sale for $99.99 when compared to the old $49.99 Compact Travel Bag, but we're also including 2 Single Soft Towels and a 16oz Detail Spray with it for that price, plus you can get another 15% off of it until Friday for a sale price of $84.99!

The new American Pride Detailing Bag actually ends up holding much more than the Compact Travel Bag while not increasing the size footprint too much, especially with the pockets on the sides to throw a few extra items in, as can be seen in this picture. You can easily fit 12 bottles in it, but there are only 8 elastic bottle holders total, 4 on each side.

Uj9Fpa2h.jpg

If you're looking for a smaller bag, we offer an even smaller bag than the Compact Travel Bag now, our Adam's New Red Strap 4 Bottle Show Bag, at a much more wallet friendly price of $19.99 before discounts :)

wX3MPWHh.jpg

It has 4 elastic bottle holders and a plastic bottom insert piece just like our old Large Travel Bag and the new American Pride Detailing Bag, great for fitting into a small side compartment in a trunk, or any other tight area in your vehicle.

Thanks Dan, I somehow missed the other thread that ndkid kinda pointed out to me. 

I appreciate the time to clarify the bags AND the interior photos! I might have to call in as I really like the size of the compact bag and the price.