Customer Service 866.965.0400

3 year old and a microfiber cloth....

Sanchez03

So last night my 3 year old daughter is playing with her Barbie's, Legos, etc.. Basically making a mess right before bed time right. I hear her rummaging through my Tote with all my Adams products. Brought the tote in a couple of weeks ago to reorganize everything. I walk over to her and she has a Single Soft Microfiber cloth(still in the packaging thankfully). I ask her "what are you doing with that sweetie"?

Her response, "My Barbie is cold"

I couldn't help but to break out in laughter and tell her that isn't what its meant for. She hands it over and says "here daddy, I sorry".

Just thought I'd share this with y'all. Made me laugh, hopefully it makes some of you laugh as well...

my 2.5 year old got his truck wet the other day because he parked it too close to the sink where I somehow make a mess cleaning bottles for our new born. It had water all over it. He went to pantry where I store the household microfibers, got one out, laid it on the ground, and folded it into 4ths, and proceeded to wipe down his truck..............

The stare I got from my wife...... with the comment "and you think he doesn't watch you?" 

my 2.5 year old got his truck wet the other day because he parked it too close to the sink where I somehow make a mess cleaning bottles for our new born. It had water all over it. He went to pantry where I store the household microfibers, got one out, laid it on the ground, and folded it into 4ths, and proceeded to wipe down his truck..............

The stare I got from my wife...... with the comment "and you think he doesn't watch you?"

I know I know I'm the bad guy. I felt so bad after I took it from her.

The very least you could have done is to let her "borrow" one of your old towels..... ;)