Customer Service 866.965.0400

Shelf Life

jub jub

Question

11 answers to this question

This might sound like I'm taking sales away from ourselves, but I recommend buying car care products like you would buy bread.

Small quantities, as you need it. If you won't use up a gallon within a year, get a 16oz bottle!

Car care products are most effective if used within 12-24 months of the mfg date. (chemicals change, especially during temp changes.)

Hope this clarifies John!

Thanks, Adam:)

This might sound like I'm taking sales away from ourselves, but I recommend buying car care products like you would buy bread.

Small quantities, as you need it. If you won't use up a gallon within a year, get a 16oz bottle!

Car care products are most effective if used within 12-24 months of the mfg date. (chemicals change, especially during temp changes.)

Thanks Adam. The only thing I have mass quantities of is the car wash and detail spray. The detail spray shouldn't be a problem as I use it all the time to wipe down my cars but the soap is so concentrated, I just don't see myself using it up quickly.

I might put some into smaller bottles and give some to my friends so they can see how well it works. :)

Adam, I would like to see the 1/2 gallons back !:thumbsup:

Adam, I would like to see the 1/2 gallons back !:thumbsup:

Hi Chris, the 1/2 gallons didn't work so well, sadly! Most most didn't use all the product in a few years.

Can't tell you how many times I answered an email:

"Sorry that we updated that product after you just purchased a 1/2 gallon sir. How about we give you a gift certificate to make up for the huge bummer that you just bought 6 years supply of XYZ product. . . . . ."

Like I mentioned earlier, chemicals should be bought like bread! Buy a little, and often to keep it freshhhhhhhh . . . . . . . . .:thumbsup:

:hi:Adam, I bought(last summer) gallon sizes of Buttery & Revive that I haven't even had to open yet,still working on my 1/2 gallons ,they have been stored in my heated ,air condition garage hope that they will not go bad ! How can I tell if they were bad ? Maybe I could get empty bottles for SHR, Buttery, & Revive ? I can give them for gifts so they won't be wasted! Thanks, Chris :)

Edited by Chris05GTO

:hi:Adam, I bought(last summer) gallon sizes of Buttery & Revive that I haven't even had to open yet,still working on my 1/2 gallons ,they have been stored in my heated ,air condition garage hope that they will not go bad ! How can I tell if they were bad ? Maybe I could get empty bottles for SHR, Buttery, & Revive ? I can give them for gifts so they won't be wasted! Thanks, Chris :)

I've yet to have a product go bad, honestly. I'm sure it is possible, as stated by Adam himself, but in reality I would suspect that product breakdown would be due to outside influences such as temperature, sunlight, ect.