Customer Service 866.965.0400

Super Bowl

chops1sc

Hey Rich, Broncos are a SUV made by Ford. They stopped production for a while, but they are coming back. I believe they will be the vehicles driving the Steelers to the stadium in Houston on February 5th next year.

Super Bowl?

Living in the Motor City, home of a NFL team which has the unfortunate distinction of never playing in any of the previous 50, the closest I have come to it is attending the one held at the Pontiac Silverdome between the 49ers and Bengals with my Dad, and 2 of my brothers a long time ago, and working as a volunteer for the one held at Ford Field between the Steelers and Seahawks, never getting into the stadium.

I look at it now from the perspective of the people, or individuals who may be playing in it, and this year, I hope to see Peyton Manning "go out on top" when it is all said and done.

Taking nothing away from Carolina, just that they may have a core that is young enough and more than likely fortunate enough to stay together for a few more years, so they may have other opportunities.

A lot of great teams through the years from both the NFC and AFC, but the realities are those teams which always seem to play in it have the one common denominator, teamwork, depth, lack of injuries, and limiting errors on both sides of the ball. 

I copied this from my Facebook:

I don't know what I'm more excited about, the Super Bowl or the food! Chili w/beef & lil smokies, cornbread, lil pigs in a blanket, buffalo chicken dip, helluva good dip, buffalo wings, sweet tai chili wings, soda cake, & a veggie tray!

I love football, but I love food even more, lol!

Well it is hard for me to say which I like.  I would like to see Payton win (since what I am hearing this the end of his playing time and win the 50th game).  My father was talking about several of the older games.  Hard to believe I know someone who watched the first game.