Customer Service 866.965.0400

Green 4" pads

Schell21

Question

I just received a few green 4" Adams pads in a mystery box from another site. Are these the old paint sealant pads or are they for paint correction polish? I'm curious what they are for since I haven't seen them for sale since I've followed Adams. Thank you.

3 answers to this question

Our old green foam pads were for our Green Severe Swirl Remover, which has been discontinued for a few years now.

The pads should still be ok though. The Severe Swirl Remover worked well, but it did seem to dust a fair amount using those pads, which is why we improved Paint Correcting Polish and discontinued the green pads and Severe Swirl Remover.

Green pads are typically less aggressive than Orange and White but more aggressive than Black. They fall in the middle of White and Black.

When they were used with SSR it was because the polish was so aggressive that the pad didn't need to be aggressive.

Just to give you an idea of what you can use them with.

I'd probably use them after polishing but before sealing. They can be used for both Polishing and Finishing though or AIO's. I've used my old green pads for Revive and had good success.

Feel free to correct any of that if it's wrong. I know some pad makers color code their pads differently but that seems to be the typical color coding.

Edited by Kingsford