Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brushes for tires and wheels

OIF Vet

Question

I'm sitting here watching it snow and war gaming for my first detail of the season. I was watching the video of how to clean tires and wheels and noticed that I don't have any brushes. What ones do you guys recommend and where can I get them. I looked on the web site and didn't notice any. So, if you guys can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Rob

Rich, I'm going to make you a believer. I wasn't a fan initially, and there is not much profit involved in selling these.

After using it on my vehicle yesterday, with our Green Wheel Cleaner, I was impressed. It really works well, and I don't see how damage could be caused!

Stay tuned, and I look forward to your thoughts after trying it out.:pc:

Will you be selling these eventually Adam?

Will you be selling these eventually Adam?

Hi Glenn, and yes, soon! :thumbsup:

That stick looks dangerous around chrome:confused:

Far from it Trevor, chrome is the most durable finish to clean, and least likely to be damaged. If you want easy to clean and maintain, chrome is the finish for you!

Stay tuned friends . . . . .:thumbsup:

Hello Everyone - My name is Jay Camina. I am the inventor and manufacturer of the Ace PowerStick. I am excited to have Adam as a stocking dealer. With his permission I have offered to post in his forum. I am more then willing to answer any questions anyone may have about the PowerSticks and offer honest advice. I have read some of the posts and felt some questions already need answering.

As far as the density of the fabric, when the PowerStick spins it has 100% coverage. The fabric is rigid, but soft enough never to damage a wheel.

Feel free to read my detailed history of the powersticks as well product descriptions. My site is http://www.AcePowerStick.com.

Feel free to post any questions you may have and I will be happy to answer them quickly.

Thanks again.

Kind Regards,

Jay Camina

AcePowerStick.com

Ask and you shall receive my friend::D

I'd say the material is similar to those fake chamois you buy at the county fair, like the Sham Wow. It would be unlikely to do any damage, but really, it's not meant for cleaning the front of the rims.

Use a Boulder Blonde Boar's Hair Brush for that!:2thumbs:

The fabric I use was specially made for me and it is widely used in the car wash industry. It is about 1/8 of an inch thick, very soft, but kind of rigid. It holds suds well and repels dirt. When you done using it it's a since to clean. Just poke it in a bucket of water and spin it free in the air. It dries as if it'd new. Although they're a bit pricey, they will last for years. The components I use to make the PowerSticks are high quality and extremely durable. I have not had one return in the 3 years i have been selling them. They work great as anyone has used one will say.

Thanks for joining Jay!

These will be available from us very shortly! Stay tuned folks!

Thanks Jason - Happy to post hear and give honest info about the PowerSticks. I'm sure i won't be the only one touting them once you customers use 'em

Jay,

I was a little iffy on your product until I watched your videos. Watching it in action sold me. Not to mention the fact that Adam is putting his name behind it. Thanks for joining us and welcome.

Rob