Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun!

Team Adam's

Question

:pc:Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun:pc:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-385-adams-super-foamy-car-wash-gun-bonus.aspx

385.jpg

Put the FUN Back In Your Car Wash Routine With Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun. More Foam, Not Swirls!

Adam's has teamed Gilmour to bring you the Foamaster II Foam Wash Gun Adam's style! We call it Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun. You'll call it Magic, Amazing, Cool, and just plain old FUN!

The Gilmour Foamaster Adjustable Multi Ratio Cleaning Gun is the best foam gun in the business. When used with Adam's Car Wash Shampoo concentrate, it's even better. Adam's Car Wash Shampoo foams like crazy coming out of the Foamaster Gun, making your car look like it has been playing in a winter wonderland. What a dynamic duo!

The magic in this wash solution is how well it reduces dreaded swirl marks. Simply rinse your car well (the foam gun creates a nice jet stream for rinsing), coat with a thick layer of frothy Adam's Car Wash Shampoo foam, and begin washing from the top down with your Adam's JUMBO Wash Pad (or favorite car wash mitt). Pre-soaking your car with foam helps to loosen the dirt and grime so you don't need to rub as hard to clean.

As you wash, the thick coating of Adam's Car Wash Shampoo foam provides premium lubrication, protecting your paint from wash induced swirl marks. Lubrication is greatly improved over a standard bucket wash because the suds are not watered down with wash bucket water.

Foam Gun Features

• Chemical resistance to acidic or caustic cleaners
  • Accurately mixes and sprays foaming chemicals
  • Foam generating wand creates a thick, clinging foam
  • Fan spray deflector included for disinfectants, etc.
  • Durable polymer mixing head with stainless steel screws
  • Quick-set dial selects mixing ratio or mixing off setting
  • Anti-siphon built into handle
  • Detach handle for a powerful spray rinse
  • Easy to fill wide mouth, chemical resistant polyethylene quart or half gallon bottle

TIP: Doing a complete detail? Fill your Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun with Adam's All-Purpose Cleaner to foam your wheel wells, undercarriage and engine compartment. Allow the super cleaning foam to dwell for several minutes, then hose away the grime.

Includes a Gilmour Foamaster II Foam Gun, 1-Gallon Refill Adam's Car Wash Shampoo, 1 Adam's JUMBO Professional Wash Pad, and 1 Adam's Great White Drying Towel.

Edited by Adam

• Answers 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

ORDERED!

Thanks Adams team! Now my wife and I can argue over another purchase! Woo hoo!

Just ordered mine, my wife just does not understand my passion.

I should just do payroll deduction directly to Adam's? :thumbsup:

ORDERED!

Thanks Adams team! Now my wife and I can argue over another purchase! Woo hoo!

You married guys have all the fun, my dog never argues about how much I spend at Adam's :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

You married guys have all the fun, my dog never argues about how much I spend at Adam's :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Yeah, but I bet your dogs don't... Never mind, I had a thought that would have been applicable 10 years ago...stay single Bill.

I am in for one of these for Spring!

Yeah, but I bet your dogs don't... Never mind, I had a thought that would have been applicable 10 years ago...stay single Bill.

I am in for one of these for Spring!

So you've been married for 10.5 years :lolsmack::lolsmack:

I hope these arent already listed somewhere else, but I would like to know the best ratios of product to water to be used with this foam gun. I read somewhere that Junkman recommends 4/1 water/soap for the Adams Car Wash, but what about the other products? I see myself using the APC with this gun in the very near future.

Ok, I got my foam gun today and I have a question. It appears that there are more than two settings, but I cant turn the dial past the "A". Currently, I can only get it to the 0 (with the slash thru it) and "A". Whats up with that? Are there really only two settings??? I dont want to force the dial and end up breaking it, but I could have sworn there were supposed to be more than two settings on this thing...

Anyone else have this issue?

I too am curious how good detailing an engine would be with APC in this gun......

You wouldn't want to use this gun with any product in it to clean an engine, that would be some serious over kill. It would soak the engine. Just spray and a light scrub with a wheel well brush then lightly rinse and you be good to go :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ok, I got my foam gun today and I have a question. It appears that there are more than two settings, but I cant turn the dial past the "A". Currently, I can only get it to the 0 (with the slash thru it) and "A". Whats up with that? Are there really only two settings??? I dont want to force the dial and end up breaking it, but I could have sworn there were supposed to be more than two settings on this thing...

should be more than that on my gun it goes A,B,C,D,E, and 0 try and hook it up to the hose see if it will loosen it up?i never had problems with mine!let me know how it works out?and if it doesnt work you may have a defective foam gun!

I hope these arent already listed somewhere else, but I would like to know the best ratios of product to water to be used with this foam gun. I read somewhere that Junkman recommends 4/1 water/soap for the Adams Car Wash, but what about the other products? I see myself using the APC with this gun in the very near future.

It depends on the product. Some products are made specifically for the foam gun so they will say. Other will require you to experiment.

If what you have is a defective gun, it will be replaced - no questions asked. Adam's stands behind their products 100%. Drop Jason a PM and let him know about the problem you're having. He'll respond quickly and get you taken care of. :thumbsup:

If what you have is a defective gun, it will be replaced - no questions asked. Adam's stands behind their products 100%. Drop Jason a PM and let him know about the problem you're having. He'll respond quickly and get you taken care of. :thumbsup:

Done! I believe Jason and crew have already hooked me up! Once again, awesome customer service...

:bow:

Why bring up rules and restrictions when I'd rather help our customers (really our friends) out and treat them like I'd want to be treated if I was a customer?

Is life so short that people just can't be treated the right way?

There's a ton of businesses that have went belly up because they couldn't comprehend the Adam's way of thinking!