Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun!

Team Adam's

Question

:pc:Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun:pc:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-385-adams-super-foamy-car-wash-gun-bonus.aspx

385.jpg

Put the FUN Back In Your Car Wash Routine With Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun. More Foam, Not Swirls!

Adam's has teamed Gilmour to bring you the Foamaster II Foam Wash Gun Adam's style! We call it Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun. You'll call it Magic, Amazing, Cool, and just plain old FUN!

The Gilmour Foamaster Adjustable Multi Ratio Cleaning Gun is the best foam gun in the business. When used with Adam's Car Wash Shampoo concentrate, it's even better. Adam's Car Wash Shampoo foams like crazy coming out of the Foamaster Gun, making your car look like it has been playing in a winter wonderland. What a dynamic duo!

The magic in this wash solution is how well it reduces dreaded swirl marks. Simply rinse your car well (the foam gun creates a nice jet stream for rinsing), coat with a thick layer of frothy Adam's Car Wash Shampoo foam, and begin washing from the top down with your Adam's JUMBO Wash Pad (or favorite car wash mitt). Pre-soaking your car with foam helps to loosen the dirt and grime so you don't need to rub as hard to clean.

As you wash, the thick coating of Adam's Car Wash Shampoo foam provides premium lubrication, protecting your paint from wash induced swirl marks. Lubrication is greatly improved over a standard bucket wash because the suds are not watered down with wash bucket water.

Foam Gun Features

• Chemical resistance to acidic or caustic cleaners
  • Accurately mixes and sprays foaming chemicals
  • Foam generating wand creates a thick, clinging foam
  • Fan spray deflector included for disinfectants, etc.
  • Durable polymer mixing head with stainless steel screws
  • Quick-set dial selects mixing ratio or mixing off setting
  • Anti-siphon built into handle
  • Detach handle for a powerful spray rinse
  • Easy to fill wide mouth, chemical resistant polyethylene quart or half gallon bottle

TIP: Doing a complete detail? Fill your Adam's Super Foamy Car Wash Gun with Adam's All-Purpose Cleaner to foam your wheel wells, undercarriage and engine compartment. Allow the super cleaning foam to dwell for several minutes, then hose away the grime.

Includes a Gilmour Foamaster II Foam Gun, 1-Gallon Refill Adam's Car Wash Shampoo, 1 Adam's JUMBO Professional Wash Pad, and 1 Adam's Great White Drying Towel.

Edited by Adam

• Answers 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

is it possible to order just the foam gun spray...Adam, pls help!

i read in a earlier post on here, you can PM one of the great people ahead of this site, im new, so i dont know everybody yet. But just read through the posts, and you see who to contact and i think they can get you a great deal.

@junkman, thanks for asking/concern. Although it includes the gallon of car wash, which I don't need, the shipping cost me $185.00!

Did you call Ashley and ask about buying just the foam gun ?

I tried the Foamy Gun today for the first time on my wife's 85 vette. It provided just the right amount of suds at setting 4. I had a problem though that I have not seen mentioned. The wand came off twice as I was applying the soap. Once actually causing a chip in the paint. I had it pushed in all the way both times but the pressure forced it to come out like a rocket. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem.:help:

I beleive there should be some sort of pin that acts like a clamp. Kinda like a "C" clip. I might have a different one than you, but mine 'clicks' in and is a bear to get off.

Check out to see if you have (or lost) the pin. You should feel the wand lock in.

I tried the Foamy Gun today for the first time on my wife's 85 vette. It provided just the right amount of suds at setting 4. I had a problem though that I have not seen mentioned. The wand came off twice as I was applying the soap. Once actually causing a chip in the paint. I had it pushed in all the way both times but the pressure forced it to come out like a rocket. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem.:help:

I have heard something about this but I can't remember where and I thought it was in a later model.

I do not have the one from Adam. Mine has that clip that goes through one of those grooves. Once that clip goes in, it catches the bumped out ring (best explantion I have right now) and secures the wand. Perhaps yours didn't come with it? Or maybe it came loose during shipping, as that wand comes un-attached I would think, and you never even saw it. Perhaps just a new wand could be sent out.

If you bought the one from Adam, send him an email. He'll take care of it.

Here you go Rich, just follow these instructions from Adam.

Friends, if there are issues with an order, defective or broken product, or anything that you need us to do in order to provide excellent customer service, please contact our team for an immediate solution!

• Phone: (866) 965-0400 Ext. 1

We maintain the industry's only 110% Satisfaction Guarantee, and I promise to keep you as a satisfied customer.

Starting a New Thread on our forum will not get the problem handled

immediately, and we would appreciate a direct contact via phone or email so we can solve the problem immediately!

We are humans here at Adam's, and we sell products made by humans, shipped by humans, and those products are then delivered by humans.

(Lot's of opportunities for errors when humans are involved. That said, I promise to correct any problems when ordering from Adam's Polishes.)

Thanks for contacting our helpful Customer Service Team Members with any issues with our products or service.

Sincerely,

Adam Pitale

Founder, Detailer

:2thumbs:

<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________

Adam@AdamsPolishes.com

flag_usahome.gif

mine did that the other day, when i was washing my grandmothers car, just stot off and hit the car when i pulled the trigger. But I had forgot once you pull back the quck connect, push both the male and female connectors together, you have to push up on the the sprayer end i think it is, to lock it in. I had forget to do that last step.

Im selling mine, if interested PM me. Works great, used about 3 times, just like using a bucket better. Cleaned after each use.

The foam gun is NOT a substitute for bucket washing, it is a tool that is used in conjunction WITH bucket washing (and that would be 2 bucket washing). If you are using the foam gun thinking that it is supposed to clean your ride, you have totally missed the purpose of the foam gun. I explain this in detail in my videos. Have you seen any of the series I've posted?

I had this discussion with a friend just last week. He questioned why I use a bucket wash method even though I have a pressure washer and a foam gun. He proposed that I just cover it with foamed soap, then blast it with the pressure washer and towel it off.

MADNESS!!

My truck is dark blue and was filthy at the time, so I tested his suggestion. I hit the wheels with APC, wet the entire truck, covered it with TONS of suds and then rinsed it with the power washer. When I was done with the rinse, I let it sit there for a minute until a spot dried off enough to see what was left. IT WAS A DIRTY MESS! There was tons of dirt and grime on the surface and there was no way I would drag a towel across that surface! My buddy had no choice but to agree that this process was not a complete/sufficient wash.

The foam gun and power washer have their place, and are great tools. But there is no replacement for a good hand wash. No shortcuts.

... The foam gun and power washer have their place, and are great tools. But there is no replacement for a good hand wash. No shortcuts.

Exactly! You have to touch that dirt in order to remove it and that's why the foam gun is there. To make touching the dirt possible without grinding it into the paint.

This extreme car care is not for everyone. It takes knowledge to get this anal! :lolsmack: