Customer Service 866.965.0400

32 oz spray nozzles

I dont understand your inquiry. Are you saying it sprays better in a stream? or are you saying it doesnt spray enough as a spray?

I think the op did not realize that if you twist the tip it will go to a spray pattern and not stream. Because mine spray pretty good

In my opinion its not the best design.  My adjustment is beyond twitchy and is very hard to adjust but it does work.

You can only turn it a small amount to get the stream you want. Unfortunately you can bump it out of adjustment pretty easy and are back to adjusting again.

Cant really give this product two thumbs up :(

I went back and took a look at mine again  ..I think I see what Rich was explaining ..yes the nozzle is a little too easy to turn so it will spin out of spray to stream without a lot of effort.

I just tried something .. I screwed off the tip added a layer of teflan thread tape and screwed back on slowly ..it seems to tighten her up from spinning too easy. 

Edited by Mongosg8

I haven't had too much trouble with the adjustability with them, but yes they are fairly precise and I could see how accidentally bumping it could change the spray setting fairly easy. The all-red sprayers on our 32oz Premium Dilution Bottles have a tighter tolerance to the twisting motion on the sprayer, and they do thread onto the new 32oz bottles for DS, APC, HGG, and so on, so I could see if we can have that sprayer added to the site for purchase separately like we do the 3-pack of black sprayers. Any thoughts on that?