Customer Service 866.965.0400

How to make your old man happy with Adam's

jakerodz7

Decided to detail my dad's Tundra this weekend as it was filthy. I got my passion for cars from him, so obviously when he finally got his dream truck you could imagine how he babies it. Needless to say he told me to be very careful. You might not be able to tell how bad the paint is but he took it down to Valle de Guadalupe and Ensenada in Mexico and it was filthy. The paint was just as dirty as the wheel well and back bumper.

post-14703-0-30928300-1468943062_thumb.jpgpost-14703-0-03217900-1468943097_thumb.jpgpost-14703-0-25548300-1468943109_thumb.jpg

Before

Of course that was no issue for Adam's and when I was done he absolutely loved it and was ecstatic about how it looked. Thanks Adam's!

post-14703-0-96779800-1468943256_thumb.jpgpost-14703-0-00141600-1468943293_thumb.jpg

After with the Arsenal shot of what was used.

Good job Jacob!   :2thumbs:

Thanks Andrew I appreciate it! Slowly getting better at it, I really am not used to how much easier things are with Adams. Glad it's that way though!

Great to see you spoil your Dad! Appreciate every minute you have with him because I miss my Dad every day and he has been gone for 10 years. 

I try my best to spend as much time as possible together.  My brother-in-laws dad passed away a couple of days ago and that put things even more into perspective for me.  We have always been close and I still appreciate all the great memories we have made and those to come.  Appreciate you brother! 

p.s. usually we detail the cars together as he is beginning to come over to the dark side :ph34r:  aka serious detailing side, but whenever I can, I try doing it for him because you definitely get tired doing it. 

Nice work Jacob. Im sure your father was thrilled.. it looked like a new truck. 

Spending time with your parents is priceless .. I lost my dad at the ripe age of 14 when my mother first got cancer ..exactly 20 years later she died. I hold every memory dear to my heart. Especially the ones when I was a kid .. Ill be 47 in Sept. 

Nice work Jacob. Im sure your father was thrilled.. it looked like a new truck. 

Spending time with your parents is priceless .. I lost my dad at the ripe age of 14 when my mother first got cancer ..exactly 20 years later she died. I hold every memory dear to my heart. Especially the ones when I was a kid .. Ill be 47 in Sept. 

That was actually the exact first sentence that came out of his mouth when he saw it Mark.  He said it looked better than when he bought it, which of course made me very happy and grateful to Adam's for the awesome assist.

I try to spend as much time with them as possible because you never know when they might go.  Sorry to hear that you lost your parents so early on in your life, I can only imagine how difficult that must have been. Much love brother!

Jim,

Appreciate it brother, starting to get it down, with a big Adam's assist. Yes I am sure he will be asking me to detail it for him more often luckily it isn't too bad all I have to do is walk out to the garage. No need for driving ????