Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from St Louis

KrazyTrain

Hello everyone!! :hi:I have spent the last year or so learing alot about car detailing and have recently discovered the fine Adams products. Thought i would join and maybe pick up a few new tips. I look forward to chatting with all of you and maybe learing a few things. I currently own a 99 Corvette Convertible that is pewter with a white top. I also have a 03 Chevy Silverado that is black and a 04 Harley Davidson that is also black.

I recognize some you guys from DC so i now have another forum for my wife to yell at me for being on all the time :lol:

Steve :rockon:

Edited by KrazyTrain

Nice C6!! Are you in any of the local clubs? We always have something going on mybe i will see you around.

Steve:pc:

Thanks!

Not in any clubs but have thought about it. If you guys are ever doing something let me know I might be intrested! :rockon:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I will be jumping in and asking alot of questions.

Looks like alot of familiar people on here and i see Junkman is here!! he is my car detailing hero...:D

Looks like it is going to be a nice weekend in St louis I got my order in today from Adams so i have some detailing fun ahead of me this weekend.

Hey Steve, glad to see you made it! :thumbsup:

Some real good stuff going on over here. We will hook up and talk at the C5/C6 bash. I have some things to show you and I'll have my stuff with me so that we can address any issues (if any) with your finish. You've come a looooooooong way since you bought that PC!

Welcome to the site! Good to see more people from the area around, maybe I'll be down in St. Lou one of these days and bump into one of you guys.

Bring it on we have something going on just about every weekend. Let me know if you are coming to town ill let you know if something is up.

:cheers:

Hey Steve, glad to see you made it! :thumbsup:

Some real good stuff going on over here. We will hook up and talk at the C5/C6 bash. I have some things to show you and I'll have my stuff with me so that we can address any issues (if any) with your finish. You've come a looooooooong way since you bought that PC!

Yeah i cant wait till the bash!! Yeah ive come along way, still not a guru like you but man can i wash and detail a car now.

:cheers: