Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Foamy Gun - my own review

Team Adam's

Question

I just bought one myself and played with it a bit today - WHERE HAS IT BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! It's super easy to use.

My favorite part, well, there are two, but the first one I'll mention is how cool the quick release system works. The pistol grip detaches SO easily with zero leaking from the soap canister and foam dispenser. What does that mean? You can still use your hose for initial wash down and soap removal, spraying down the driveway, whatever you want. When you are ready to add suds, simply attach the soap jub and you are ready to rock. The foam is produced instantly meaning no need to waste water.

Second favorite part? The sheer amount of suds is amazing. I will probably leave mine on E (max setting) - it's a literal wall of soap.

I've never seen a soap gun compare to this bad boy. It isn't heavy, super easy to work with, and the quick release system couldn't be easier to manage.

All in all, EVERYONE should buy one.

Happy Detailing!

19 answers to this question

I'm the one who gets to say that :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

And if you get a another set of quick connects you can go back and forth between the foam gun and firehose nozzle real fast :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm the one who gets to say that :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

And if you get a another set of quick connects you can go back and forth between the foam gun and firehose nozzle real fast :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I myself was thinkin the same thing for a quick switch:thumbsup:

gonna have to check this out this might be a nice purchase...however it does not really bother me using a bucket either

You use the bucket along WITH the foam gun. The foam gun is not a substitute for the bucket, the foam gun is used to soak your car down with suds. The suds start working to loosen up caked on dirt so that the caked on dirt doesn't scratch your car up as you drag your wash mitt across the car.

Before I was lucky enough to find Adam and his outstanding line of products, I made this video showing the foam gun and the quick-disconnect system. My foam gun is a little older than the one Adam's offers, but the operation is very similar. You can check out the video here. Unlike in the video, I now use Adam's products to clean my rides. :2thumbs:

There is a great sale price on the foam gun and other goodies going on right now! Click here to see!

Edited by Junkman2008

I made the mistake of dumping an entire bottle of Mr. Clean AutoWash soap (just to get rid of it), and then foaming my car on E.

Let me tell you that after 4 subsequent trips to the carwash to hit with with a pressure washer, I still did not get all the **** soap off the car and out of the cracks and crevices.

Please, don't do what I did. LOL.

I made the mistake of dumping an entire bottle of Mr. Clean AutoWash soap (just to get rid of it), and then foaming my car on E.

Let me tell you that after 4 subsequent trips to the carwash to hit with with a pressure washer, I still did not get all the **** soap off the car and out of the cracks and crevices.

Oh boy :lol:

:willy::help:

Oh yeah, I felt dumb when I lifted my trunklid and found what appeared to be foam packed in to the water channel due to the suds being so concentrated.

And I was also concerned at how often I was going to have to resupply my car shampoo,, going thru a fully filled canister every carwash. :D I will have to try a 1:5 or 1:4 ratio next time.

I'm a big believer in the foam gun now too! At first it seemed like a silly toy, but works great, my neighbor even came over to ask questions about it. If you consider yourself a connoisseur of car washing you have to have this in your arsenal!

Bruce