Customer Service 866.965.0400

Woodward Cruise

Thorsager

I will be at "Back to the Bricks" Car Show in Flint, MI tomorrow, similar to the Woodward Dream Cruise, EXCEPT the show cars are parked in about a 6 square block area of downtown Flint. Runs from 8:00AM - 4:00PM, no traffic congestion, and much nicer to be able to walk around and view the cars!

Entered my Corvette into the "Back to the Bricks" Corvette show, where there will be 800 - 900 Vettes on display and judged. Last year with another car, took home a Top 3, this year hoping to do at least that well.

Did go to watch the Dodge Drag Racing on Woodward earlier this evening, and posted a link from the Detroit News newspaper with an article, pictures, and videos included.

I will post some pictures from the Flint show next week.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/woodward-dream-cruise/2016/08/19/roadkill-nights-revs-pontiac/89005348/

I will be at "Back to the Bricks" Car Show in Flint, MI tomorrow, similar to the Woodward Dream Cruise, EXCEPT the show cars are parked in about a 6 square block area of downtown Flint. Runs from 8:00AM - 4:00PM, no traffic congestion, and much nicer to be able to walk around and view the cars!

Entered my Corvette into the "Back to the Bricks" Corvette show, where there will be 800 - 900 Vettes on display and judged. Last year with another car, took home a Top 3, this year hoping to do at least that well.

Did go to watch the Dodge Drag Racing on Woodward earlier this evening, and posted a link from the Detroit News newspaper with an article, pictures, and videos included.

I will post some pictures from the Flint show next week.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/woodward-dream-cruise/2016/08/19/roadkill-nights-revs-pontiac/89005348/

DANG!  How the heck do you judge 900 Corvettes???  I'd love to do Woodward one day.  Just not this time.  Saw a lot of pictures on other sites and it looks like a good time.  Have fun guys.

Rich,

There are about 6 or 7 Corvette clubs which participate in organizing this event, and they all provide volunteers to judge the vehicles.

"Show & Shine" event, but they do look them over pretty closely.

Woodward Dream Cruise has gotten much bigger over the 22 years it has run, almost where it is now a week long thing, with events and activities related to the Dream Cruise happening the whole week leading up to it.