Customer Service 866.965.0400

Great white drying towel missing

tjk

Question

I just got a couple great white drying towels in and they are missing the red fill with thw sparkle. I know it doesn't affect any real word things but mentally I miss the sparkle. Did anyone else receive the black only logo GWDTs? Is this a permanent change or do I have a rare collectors item on my hands

post-14481-0-48930300-1472248529_thumb.jpg

9 answers to this question

I got one like that today, too. I think I've gotten 4 others that were colored.

I like the look of the colored ones better, but I'd imagine it would be better for the car not to have the extra dyes.

I was not a big fan of the addition of the logo. I'm more accepting of it in Black and White.

I like the black and white logo much better on them, not a fan totally but def better without the red. Maybe put the sparkle in black above the A? 

Dont have any of the new ones, so cant comment thou I am sure Adam wouldnt use anything that could damage paint. 

I like the logo it's soft and if anything rubbery not hard and scratchy , Adam's has a brilliant team working on these things and I'm 100% certain that they would not put something in a towel that will in any shape or form harm our paint. I love the logo on the towel.

I appreciate your point of view and I love the adams stuff I have . But I refuse to use any towel with anything on it. I do appreciate the op making the post . I would have been disappointed and returned the item which is a waste of shipping. I will still call when I'm ready to order and see if I can get one without a label . If yes I will grab one .

I like the logo it's soft and if anything rubbery not hard and scratchy , Adam's has a brilliant team working on these things and I'm 100% certain that they would not put something in a towel that will in any shape or form harm our paint. I love the logo on the towel.