Customer Service 866.965.0400

First detailing distaster

Ls1transam

I was in a hurry to get my mothers truck done yesterday before went to a cruise here in Ky. I wanted to throw a coat of glaze on it to give it a little extra pop. I was excited to use my new red hex grip applicator as well. Finished using VRT on the tires and started to glaze....or so I thought. I started applying and done a door and half the bed before I noticed something didn't look or feel right. I thought, why does it look so gooey on the paint. I touched it with my finger and it smeared. Then it dawned on me. I slowly rotates the bottle in my hand. And I could hear music, you know the kind. The kind of horror music they used in the old horror movies when someone is about to get stabbed. As I turned the bottle I already knew what I had done. I was applying VRT to the paint. Lesson learned, never set VRT and Brilliant glaze side by side with the labels turned backwards.

Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. I drove 1.5 hours to a friends house to clean and condition the leather on a friends Denali HD. Got there, steamed everything, scrubbed the seats with leather and interior cleaner and wiped them clean. Grabbed the orange bottle sitting there and put a dab on my applicator and realized there was no good smell....correcting polish. Needless to say, went back the next day to condition the seats.

Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. I drove 1.5 hours to a friends house to clean and condition the leather on a friends Denali HD. Got there, steamed everything, scrubbed the seats with leather and interior cleaner and wiped them clean. Grabbed the orange bottle sitting there and put a dab on my applicator and realized there was no good smell....correcting polish. Needless to say, went back the next day to condition the seats.

lol that's basically the same thing I did just a different product