Customer Service 866.965.0400

Polisher Choices got me thinking?

bjoeaull

Question

So i have a PC and a Flex polisher currently.  I was looking to add the Mini SK to my arsenal, then I saw the Regular and Mini combo polisher pack.  Keeping in mind the direction Adams seems to be moving with polishers.  Would it be a good idea to sell my pc and flex, and buy the two Swirl killers?  I guess I'm also wondering how much better (if it is) is the flex over the swirl killer?  Just thinking stream lining the products might be simpler down the road.  Also, I don't do a ton of correcting just randomly.

Edited by bjoeaull

5 answers to this question

The Flex is an awesome machine and even though it's a shorter throw than the big SK, it is forced rotation and IMO has its place in the world. 

Money being no option, keep them both. More tools are always better and will make you a more versatile detailer :)

Now the mini, that guy is a must have. So many areas which were difficult or impossible to reach with your Flex (or any larger polisher) will become easy with the mini. The pad size is just right and combined with the long throw, it makes it a very versatile machine. 

Edited by Loop

yeah i totally plan to get the mini, just brainstorming if it'd be better to sell pc and flex and just streamline my polishers to the two swirl killers.  I don't think I'd need both swirl killers, a pc, and the flex, just don't polish enough for that.  I'd imagine I'll probably never use the PC again.  Guess my main point is should I ditch the flex and get the SK along with the mini.  Or keep the flex and not get the big SK?

I use my Porter Cable 7424XP for spreading Sealant and Glaze

My Flex 3401 is used for more heavy correction due to its forced rotation

The 15mm throw Swirl Killer is my go to, all around polisher now

The Swirl Killer Mini is used to get into places the standard sized Swirl Killer can't

Each machine has its place