Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Georgia Adams making my garage smell awesome

Zoutlawss

Just wanted to say hello and thank Adam and team for providing excellent products. Gonna make this car show season spectacular. I started using the Adams Glaze last year and Americana wax. Was more than happy with the results.

This year I relocated to Georgia from Texas and have had more time to work on my Camaro and realized just how bad of shape the paint was in. Bought a polisher and started to work on getting the paint corrected. It's been awhile since I have polished a car. Took around 30 hours of getting the proper combo to work. pads compound.

I ordered some of my Adams products on Amazon because I am a prime member and shipping was free but I have also ordered plenty from the Adams site as well. one order is on it's way as I type

I have to say I love pretty much everything I am using wheel cleaner, VRT, detail spray, Glaze, Leather cleaner and conditioner, Americana and my favorite PATRIOT WAX since my Camaro is a show car

My two favorite products have to be the In and out spray and the Patriot wax  but every product I am using from Adams is top notch and I am really suprised how I try it and WOW the results are awesome

Now I use strictly Adams products and have started a business on the side doing high end showcars and Motorcycles paint correction and detail.

I use to do this years ago for a living and just enjoy the end results. Right now I am waiting on my car wash products to get here to try these products out, Car shampoo and some other items. People ask me what I use on my car and I just open up my trunk and pull out the Adams products and show them that is how much I love your products.

Now hopefully my Adams detail bag arrives before the car show on Sunday and I can be a rolling salesman  ;)

Keep up the great work I really appreciate it and my Camaro SS loves you guys and gals

P.S when are you guys going to have some more Adams signs in stock I would proudly hang this in my garage for my customers to enjoy

post-15444-0-66581700-1488500143_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-25033700-1488500144_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-20057800-1488500145_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-71635100-1488500145.jpg

post-15444-0-24230100-1488500146_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-75822600-1488500146_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-28762500-1488500147_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-78612800-1488500147_thumb.jpg

I use it for the black trim around the windows and the windshield wiper area and a few other spots as well. Works great right before a show. Anything else I use seems to be way too glossy and a pain to get off if you should touch something else. In and out just wipes right off 

I use it for the black trim around the windows and the windshield wiper area and a few other spots as well. Works great right before a show. Anything else I use seems to be way too glossy and a pain to get off if you should touch something else. In and out just wipes right off 

Is it purely for quick looks or does it have a long lasting effect.

I've had it rain on me a few times and it still looked good. Really I have no idea how long it lasts but I'm going to pay attention and see this time. The last time I applied the spray was two weeks ago and just re applied it again today

Just wanted to say hello and thank Adam and team for providing excellent products. Gonna make this car show season spectacular. I started using the Adams Glaze last year and Americana wax. Was more than happy with the results.

This year I relocated to Georgia from Texas and have had more time to work on my Camaro and realized just how bad of shape the paint was in. Bought a polisher and started to work on getting the paint corrected. It's been awhile since I have polished a car. Took around 30 hours of getting the proper combo to work. pads compound.

I ordered some of my Adams products on Amazon because I am a prime member and shipping was free but I have also ordered plenty from the Adams site as well. one order is on it's way as I type

I have to say I love pretty much everything I am using wheel cleaner, VRT, detail spray, Glaze, Leather cleaner and conditioner, Americana and my favorite PATRIOT WAX since my Camaro is a show car

My two favorite products have to be the In and out spray and the Patriot wax  but every product I am using from Adams is top notch and I am really suprised how I try it and WOW the results are awesome

Now I use strictly Adams products and have started a business on the side doing high end showcars and Motorcycles paint correction and detail.

I use to do this years ago for a living and just enjoy the end results. Right now I am waiting on my car wash products to get here to try these products out, Car shampoo and some other items. People ask me what I use on my car and I just open up my trunk and pull out the Adams products and show them that is how much I love your products.

Now hopefully my Adams detail bag arrives before the car show on Sunday and I can be a rolling salesman  ;)

Keep up the great work I really appreciate it and my Camaro SS loves you guys and gals

P.S when are you guys going to have some more Adams signs in stock I would proudly hang this in my garage for my customers to enjoy

Your vehicle and paint looks awesome!

That looks great, Billy! Good luck at the show. If you want to add that little bit of extra "pop"/"wow" factor right before, add some BG. Insider's trick, from what I hear!

You gonna add some LC to the boots, too?!

The reflection on that front end almost looks like a hologram. And is there someone in the passenger seat? If not, you may have a ghost!

Looking forward to seeing a pic with a trophy!

I bet the boots smell good, too. Love that stuff.

Edited by falcaineer

Finally done and took some excellent advice and added some Brilliant Glaze after the patriot wax. Wow this is one crazy shine on this car. Low light in garage my LED lights make it to bright for pictures.

The only issue with the glaze it seemed hard to get off and I don't remember it being this hard to wipe off. I really had to apply some pressure and go over multiple times to remove it. Gonna have to pull it outside in the morning and check to make sure it all is off.

16" x 16" Professional Edgeless 420 GSM Dual-Pile Premium Plush Microfiber is what I used.

Anybody think it was the Towel ?

post-15444-0-08418400-1488686068_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-17821100-1488686073_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-49624700-1488686088_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-37292100-1488686094_thumb.jpg

Don't blame the towel...blame the operator!

Finally done and took some excellent advice and added some Brilliant Glaze after the patriot wax. Wow this is one crazy shine on this car. Low light in garage my LED lights make it to bright for pictures.

The only issue with the glaze it seemed hard to get off and I don't remember it being this hard to wipe off. I really had to apply some pressure and go over multiple times to remove it. Gonna have to pull it outside in the morning and check to make sure it all is off.

16" x 16" Professional Edgeless 420 GSM Dual-Pile Premium Plush Microfiber is what I used.

Anybody think it was the Towel ?

Car show went great I did not win a trophy but it was fun. Nothing won older than 1960  The votes came from the car owners in the show Peoples choice ! Anytime this happens they always vote for the older cars because that is mainly what they bring to the show. I had no idea about the awards.

Next weekend I'm going to a show that has my class. I usually do very well at these shows. One thing that was asked many times at the show was what products I use ? One guy who has seen my camaro many times said he has never seen my car look so good.

I opened my trunk and showed them all the Adams products I use and they where amazed at the shine on the car.  Guarantee you some will be buying the Patriot wax after they seen my Camaro.

Really impressed after using these products on my Car the attention the car received was amazing

post-15444-0-36079900-1488848638_thumb.jpg