Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Gen2 Pad System Video is Here!

Adam

Question

This is a quick video we recently filmed to show how to accomplish perfection with the 2nd Generation Pads and Polishes system.

This was not nearly the production that we filmed with the Ferrari, in a million dollar garage. Rather, this is a video we filmed on the side of our warehouse in late November when I drove to CA to deliver Christmas presents to the family.

I'm working on my Excursion, which hadn't been detailed in nearly a year. The paint had tremendous swirls and cobweb scratches from neglect, unfortunately!

This video is does not show before and after results, rather, it simply explains the PC system very thoroughly. It's nearly 15 minutes long, sorry!

Here goes:

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=2953335455038642096&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true"

16 answers to this question

I don't remember my pads having that honeycomb pattern on them. Would that make a difference in the results achieved or amount of effort needed?

Hi Gerry, our pads will soon all have that pattern, as it makes the pad travel a little easier across the finish.

No difference in results however!:thumbsup:

Adam,

Great products and great videos. My problem is the 10 inches of snow outside my garage and the 9 degree tempature with -6 wind chill. I think I will wait to do any detailing. The "red 'vette" is hiding out in the garage until spring.

Oh, by the way,

GO STEELERS

dsb

Adam,

Great products and great videos. My problem is the 10 inches of snow outside my garage and the 9 degree tempature with -6 wind chill. I think I will wait to do any detailing. The "red 'vette" is hiding out in the garage until spring.

Oh, by the way,

GO STEELERS

dsb

Welcome Dean! Thanks, and trust me, I understand what cold is, living here in the Rockies. My Vette won't be getting any road time until later as well.

For now, watch out for a new winter washing video coming very soon!:thumbsup:

Great vid, Adam. Watching it makes me realized that I haven't been putting enough pressure on the PC... and that of course explains why the fine scratches on my Vette have continued to vex me.

So... I'm psyched for my next good Saturday AM detailing!

Rich

Well I'm glad I saw that video because I think I figured out why my car didn't come out the way I would've liked when I detailed it. Also, I'm so happy I didn't have the patience to wait a few weeks and buy the new honeycomb pads! :explode: