Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lots of New Goodies on the Website!

Appreciate your honesty.

I was one of the few who bought a lot of those American made accessories, such as the 100' blue 3/4'' Goodyear hose, the 50' American made extension cord, the brass quick disconnects, etc.

And I absolutely love all of them! Especially the Goodyear hose, while it is a beast to handle, it gives me more pressure and was well worth the inflated price.

I know I'm in the minority, but I loved all those American made accessories Adam's used to carry. However, I do understand it's a business and if stuff isn't selling well, it needs to go.

I guess I'm just disappointed because I waited to get a new foam gun and now the American made red ones are gone.

And for the record, I'm not one to spout about BUY AMERICAN and not walk the walk. While I'm an avid Trump supporter, I do think it's ridiculous his clothing line is made in China.

I made the decision a couple years ago to slowly phase my entire wardrobe into American made. I buy 90% of my clothes from ALLAMERICANCLOTHING.COM (not advertising, no affiliation with them, just a great website). I've spent a thousand dollars with this company in the last year alone.

All my shoes are American Made New Balance. Boots/Socks/jeans/underwear/polo shirts/undershirts/workout shorts and shirts all MADE IN AMERICA.

My only overseas clothing vice is my Polo Ralph Lauren collection. I stopped buying new stuff, but it's hard to throw away $1000s of dollars in clothes, haha.

I just wish everyone had my mindset of American made first. I think this country would be in a lot better position, if so.

I think it's great you buy American as much as you can, very difficult thing to do. When I first started turning wrenches as a technician I tried to buy all American made, and then I realized how that was pretty much impossible. Most of even the big names that say they support American manufacturing like Snap-on sell out to China for cost reasons.

The red foam gun is still available, if that's what you were referring to. Adam's just has a more cost effective offering for the weekend warrior as I call them.

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/exterior/carwashing/adam-s-foam