Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lots of New Goodies on the Website!

Looks like Adams just went live with lots of new things, along with a great sale!

Red shampoo gallon, stickers, polisher holder, padded seat lid, and the list goes on. I can't contain myself!

Add to cart...add to cart...add to cart... :banana:

Edited by falcaineer

​Already placed an order for some items I had in a cart, added a few more once I saw the new items online, BUT I may have to place another one before it all is over.

​Really debating Trim Coating..............compared to the VRT method I have used so successfully in the past.  :unsure: 

I can't buy anything. Says my PayPal address doesn't match or something. Nothing has changed. It does this from time to time. Now I can't buy anything

Sure you can. Just call Customer Service. Or give me your PayPal info and I'll place the order ;).

Saw new products earlier and added some to my cart..waiting for the announcement and then make sure that they don't add more new products after I place the order (happened to me twice) and I got really upset

I confirmed with Matt that all new products for this sale are currently on the site. The sale officially starts on Monday, but all items and discount code are live now. We also have 3" magnets but they're missing from the New Products section at the moment - you can find them in the branded accessories section though.

The only other thing I'm aware of right now is that we were trying to have new t-shirts to launch for this sale, but unfortunately they have not yet arrived and will probably be pushed to an April launch.

I do apologize for never responding to your email about the throwback 2-pack - it got buried in my Inbox. I remember seeing a follow-up post that you made on here as well, expect a response shortly.

Respectfully,

Dan

I confirmed with Matt that all new products for this sale are currently on the site. The sale officially starts on Monday, but all items and discount code are live now. We also have 3" magnets but they're missing from the New Products section at the moment - you can find them in the branded accessories section though.

The only other thing I'm aware of right now is that we were trying to have new t-shirts to launch for this sale, but unfortunately they have not yet arrived and will probably be pushed to an April launch.

I do apologize for never responding to your email about the throwback 2-pack - it got buried in my Inbox. I remember seeing a follow-up post that you made on here as well, expect a response shortly.

Respectfully,

Dan

Thanks for keeping me in mind Dan, I understand how things go during sales and events!

I can't buy anything. Says my PayPal address doesn't match or something. Nothing has changed. It does this from time to time. Now I can't buy anything ????

Whenever I try to place an order on a mobile device and use a gift card this happens. I just go on the computer when it happens

Not to be a downer, but as a long time Adam's buyer ('06), I must say I'm quite displeased at the Made in China products that have infiltrated the website. I always loved the "Made in America" motto that Adam's used to push. This recent foray into overseas products has led me to buy less and less. 

Just being honest.

Not to be a downer, but as a long time Adam's buyer ('06), I must say I'm quite displeased at the Made in China products that have infiltrated the website. I always loved the "Made in America" motto that Adam's used to push. This recent foray into overseas products has led me to buy less and less.

Just being honest.

It used to bother me too.

Then I tried the SKs and was impressed.

I also drive a Toyota with an owner's manual written in Japanese, and I also haul foreign crude oil for a comfortable living.

Times change, and economic policies change. Fortunately, most of the site is still Made in America.  :)

Mod Edit: Family friendly site. No harsh curse words please, implied or otherwise.

Edited by Dan@Adams

Just being honest.

I understand where you are coming from, but I'm sure it is a pretty difficult balancing act to accommodate those shopping by price and being able to procure a manufacturer locally. Often times I wonder if companies choose to outsource overseas or if that happens to be their only option. I think we sometimes forget that not everything is available from a US manufacturer, and that our only options are to look somewhere else or not carry the item at all. Not sure where some of these products fall, but I've always been curious.

In the end, I love Adams commitment to quality and I will give them the benefit of the doubt. If sales become more important than their quality, you will notice the change immediately.

Just being honest.

I see your point, but Adam's does at least let you know up front where the products are made. The change was brought on by us, we the consumers wanted products not available from US Companies, so Adam's researched places that paid living wages and treated their people well as sources for the new products. They still back everything 110% so the quality is there and at least you are supporting 1 American company in still shopping with Adam's.

Edited by PacificNWBuckeye

When AMERICANS start making everything in this country instead of being greedy and shipping their jobs overseas, then, and only then, will you be able to buy everything MADE IN AMERICA.  It's unrealistic to think that any company in this country can survive by only selling American made products.  When Adam's started out, they only sold chemicals which are all made here (clay may be the exceptioin). But everyone wanted machines and buckets and attachments for hoses and stuff that isn't made here.  So to give you what you wanted, and to stay in business, there was no choice but to get some products produced outside of the US.  BUT Adam's keeps it to as few as possible, and the chemicals are all still produced here.  

Can't have it both ways. Don't blame Adam's. Blame everyone who goes to any store and buys clothes made in Indonesia, appliances made in Korea, and on and on.  So for anyone who gripes about Adam's selling some things not made in America.............go look in the mirror.  Rant over.

BUY AMERICAN!  

Just being honest.

I understand where you are coming from, but I'm sure it is a pretty difficult balancing act to accommodate those shopping by price and being able to procure a manufacturer locally. Often times I wonder if companies choose to outsource overseas or if that happens to be their only option. I think we sometimes forget that not everything is available from a US manufacturer, and that our only options are to look somewhere else or not carry the item at all. Not sure where some of these products fall, but I've always been curious.

In the end, I love Adams commitment to quality and I will give them the benefit of the doubt. If sales become more important than their quality, you will notice the change immediately.

I see your point, but Adam's does at least let you know up front where the products are made. The change was brought on by us, we the consumers wanted products not available from US Companies, so Adam's researched places that paid living wages and treated their people well as sources for the new products. They still back everything 110% so the quality is there and at least you are supporting 1 American company in still shopping with Adam's.

In reference to offering products from sources outside of the U.S., this decision was made two years ago. Some of the information in this video is now slightly outdated (Rupes now manufactures their machines in the U.S. as well), but it addresses why Adam decided to begin offering products from other countries as well:

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/27761-an-important-announcement-from-adam/

When AMERICANS start making everything in this country instead of being greedy and shipping their jobs overseas, then, and only then, will you be able to buy everything MADE IN AMERICA.  It's unrealistic to think that any company in this country can survive by only selling American made products.  When Adam's started out, they only sold chemicals which are all made here (clay may be the exceptioin). But everyone wanted machines and buckets and attachments for hoses and stuff that isn't made here.  So to give you what you wanted, and to stay in business, there was no choice but to get some products produced outside of the US.  BUT Adam's keeps it to as few as possible, and the chemicals are all still produced here.  

Can't have it both ways. Don't blame Adam's. Blame everyone who goes to any store and buys clothes made in Indonesia, appliances made in Korea, and on and on.  So for anyone who gripes about Adam's selling some things not made in America.............go look in the mirror.  Rant over.

BUY AMERICAN!  

Appreciate your honesty.

I was one of the few who bought a lot of those American made accessories, such as the 100' blue 3/4'' Goodyear hose, the 50' American made extension cord, the brass quick disconnects, etc.

And I absolutely love all of them! Especially the Goodyear hose, while it is a beast to handle, it gives me more pressure and was well worth the inflated price.

I know I'm in the minority, but I loved all those American made accessories Adam's used to carry. However, I do understand it's a business and if stuff isn't selling well, it needs to go.

I guess I'm just disappointed because I waited to get a new foam gun and now the American made red ones are gone.

And for the record, I'm not one to spout about BUY AMERICAN and not walk the walk. While I'm an avid Trump supporter, I do think it's ridiculous his clothing line is made in China.

I made the decision a couple years ago to slowly phase my entire wardrobe into American made. I buy 90% of my clothes from ALLAMERICANCLOTHING.COM (not advertising, no affiliation with them, just a great website). I've spent a thousand dollars with this company in the last year alone.

All my shoes are American Made New Balance. Boots/Socks/jeans/underwear/polo shirts/undershirts/workout shorts and shirts all MADE IN AMERICA.

My only overseas clothing vice is my Polo Ralph Lauren collection. I stopped buying new stuff, but it's hard to throw away $1000s of dollars in clothes, haha.

I just wish everyone had my mindset of American made first. I think this country would be in a lot better position, if so.

Edited by Mark L