Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam cannon pressure washer help

Nathan

Question

I just got an earthwise 1500 psi pressure washer from Menards this weekend. I've heard that people have had problems connecting it to the foam cannon, they need a special attachment. Does anyone know what I need to buy? The pressure washer meets the requirements of the red foam cannon and I think the pressure washer is similar to the greenworks one.

5 answers to this question

Hey Nathan, Adam's foam cannon has a 1/4" adapter.  I believe the one you purchased is 3/8" (I'd double check).   I would go to your local big box or hardware store and ask for an adapter.  (Bring the parts if possible, just to make sure.)

Hope this helps.  

And don't despair, the foam gun (cannon) is a fantastic wash tool. You'll love it.

Hey Nathan, Adam's foam cannon has a 1/4" adapter.  I believe the one you purchased is 3/8" (I'd double check).   I would go to your local big box or hardware store and ask for an adapter.  (Bring the parts if possible, just to make sure.)

Hope this helps.  

And don't despair, the foam gun (cannon) is a fantastic wash tool. You'll love it.

Thanks! I heard that I can make the foam cannon shoot just water, is that true?

Thanks! I heard that I can make the foam cannon shoot just water, is that true?

They're really not made for that.  I know when my soap starts to run out it begins to shoot more water.  That's when I disconnect it and go to the wash mitts.  

If you're concerned about turning off the nozzle you can always get a shut off valve.  That's what I use and it makes it easier when switching hose adapters.