Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member from ATL, Ga

Hi guys,

Found out about Adams from Jason's posts on Lotus Talk. I've liked what I've tried so far. I do vehicle graphics, paint protection film, etc and have found the clear polish product to be excellent.

You can find me on Lotus Talk under the same name and see lots of pics of the cars I work on on my site, ChuforiaGraffix.com

(being updated now so many more pics coming soon)

Just posted one for the photo contest. I know I don't have a shot, but eh, I like the product and took the pic.

I have to get some work done right now, sending out a lot of paint protection film today and making a graphics orders going to a Lotus in France and doing some stuff on a Speed World Challenge car tomorrow.

Playing with cars for a living FTW!

• 3 weeks later...

I really don't have any Adam's stock on me right now besides my personal stuff. Occassionally I'll bring home more than I need from shows and such. I sold the majority of my detailing business in 2006, but still tailor to some key clients.

I'm technically in Cumming, so you really just are down the road from me. Small world.

My car is in need of detailing baaad. 2 track days, driving in rain, and the start of pollen season. It's nasty. I just need the time!

Whatcha got?

What part of Cumming? I am near Lakeless Lanier and Buford Dam...

What kind of paint protection film do you offer? I tried your site, but it was down... Do you install clear bras?

Ha, Lakeless Lanier. Nice one Bart.

FYI....Lake Allatoona is now beyond full pool, but Georgia will not lift the watering ban until Lanier shows significant improvement. Remember the days when you were bored and you could just go outside and wash your car? I miss them....and already got my warning. Next offense is $100!

Remember the days when you were bored and you could just go outside and wash your car? I miss them....and already got my warning. Next offense is $100!

I have car guys on both sides of me :2thumbs: Watering ban? What watering ban :D

We agreed that if the state would pay us for new paint jobs, then we would stop washing our cars.

I'm on 20 by Sawnee Mountain.

Yeah the watering ban stinks. I only have one neighbor that can see me. He'll see what a 357 Magnum facing him looks like if I get a fine. haha. I don't really wash my car very often though. Doh! It's a mess right now. I'm getting ready to take all the stripes and graphics off, give it a good detail and change them up a smidge.

Try just ChuforiaGraffix.com

if it's /home or anything it goes to an old out of date page. Just checked and it was up? I offer precut patterns for whatever car you got. You can see I do mostly Lotus, but can do whatever you have as well. There is a ton of coverage for Vettes. Full front ends, full doors, etc. I can install or give it to you to install and save a bunch of money, it's quite easy to install.

Your site comes up if I google it.... I just tried to click the link in your sig before and it did not work...

You don't live that far from me...

PM me some info on what your offer for a C5 Z06.

Thanks

I'm on 20 by Sawnee Mountain.

Yeah the watering ban stinks. I only have one neighbor that can see me. He'll see what a 357 Magnum facing him looks like if I get a fine. haha. I don't really wash my car very often though. Doh! It's a mess right now. I'm getting ready to take all the stripes and graphics off, give it a good detail and change them up a smidge.

Try just ChuforiaGraffix.com

if it's /home or anything it goes to an old out of date page. Just checked and it was up? I offer precut patterns for whatever car you got. You can see I do mostly Lotus, but can do whatever you have as well. There is a ton of coverage for Vettes. Full front ends, full doors, etc. I can install or give it to you to install and save a bunch of money, it's quite easy to install.