Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy here

Thunder

What is everyones favorite Adam's product that you keep in your Detail arsenal ?

Mine is the Detail Spray. I go through it by the gallon! But they're all great. :thumbsup:

I am getting ready to put my very first order in and I was just wondering what products everyone really likes. Are most Adam's sun friendly? If I have posted this in the wrong spot I am sorry

Sun friendly? You mean, can you use them in the sun? Absolutely. While some shade and warmth is the ideal weather to detail your car, you'll still get great rusults in the sun. Just don't store them in an area that gets over 85* or below freezing. As for the best assortment of products to buy, it kind of depends on whether you are using a machine or not.

The best standards are :

Clay bar

Revive Polish

Buttery Wax

Swirl and Haze Remover

Detail Spray

Brilliant Spray Glaze

Leather Cleaner and Conditioner (if you have leather to deal with)

VRT for the vinyl and rubber areas on the vehicle

Undercarriage Spray

and any or all of the microfiber products and sponges that Adam's sells are the very best quality you'll find.

:thumbsup:

Thanks to All for the Warm welcome. I look forward to trying all of Adam's products. I have used Ton's of other High End products. Now I am ready for something new. I do a lot of Corvette's. I am sure you all know how much of a job it can be sometimes dealing with the Corvette Clear coat. LOL But on the other hand My Wife has a 2008 Honda Civic that is Night Hawk Black Pearl and Honda's have Very soft paint.. Away Thanks again for all the Info you have provided me....... Carl