Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Interior Detailer?

So I ordered the "New" Interior Detailer kit from the US site to ensure I was to get the New product as sometimes the Canadian Dealers don't have the new product right away (assume they need to deplete old stock first) and now I'm wondering if the 16oz bottle is the New one or not since it's not labeled like the gallon is....  Any ideas?

19453235_10154410662276652_4644997718968

Im almost sure that you got the new one. Im looking at a bottle of the old interior detailer right now and mine looks a lot greener than the one in your picture. Youd be able to tell the color difference between the gallon and 16oz bottle. 

Looking how they match in color I say yes they are the same. 

I dont think Adams has the older product anymore.

They do still have 16 of bottles of the old one. I know this because I placed an order for a 16 of new ID and got a 16 oz bottle of the old one as well (thanks Adams team for the bonus).

Having said that, as everyone else has pointed out it does seem to be that you got both the same. I don't think the new ID 16 oz bottles are labeled with the sticker.

They do still have 16 of bottles of the old one. I know this because I placed an order for a 16 of new ID and got a 16 oz bottle of the old one as well (thanks Adams team for the bonus).

They did the same for me but I didn't want to say anything just in case I was the only one lmao  :ph34r:

That is indeed the new Interior Detailer for the 16oz bottle. We ran out of the "NEW" stickers.

Thanks @Dan, I was assuming it was the new one, but with my limited sense of smell I wasn't sure... :D