Customer Service 866.965.0400

Microfiber Wash

BlackCadi14

Question

Hi,

I bought a gallon of the MICROFIBER REVITALIZER, my main question to you all is do you just add it to the machine, if so do you just pour it in it???  I did see where one person put it in a spray bottle and sprayed every rag before putting into machine.

I just want the best results.  I did buy the gallon pump nozzle thinking I would just add it to the machine but if I should put in bottle I can do that too.

Thanks for tips and advice!!

6 answers to this question

I pre-soak my towels for several hours prior to washing them.  I put an ounce or so of the MF Revitalizer in a bucket, then add water and towels.  For the wash, I place the towels in first, then add an ounce (small load) to 2 ounces (large load) to the machine (and do 2 rinse cycles, if your washer has that setting).

typically I add the Microfiber Revitalizer into the wash..................... if the towels are really stained or dirty I will spray them with All Purpose Cleaner before putting them into the load....................

below is a great link with all the information you will need to take proper care of your towels.........................

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/27969-faq-how-do-i-take-care-of-my-microfiber-towels/?tab=comments#comment-439632

Also, your first post, so Welcome to the Adam's forum!

Edited by rkj4243

1 hour ago, mc2hill said:

I pre-soak my towels for several hours prior to washing them.  I put an ounce or so of the MF Revitalizer in a bucket, then add water and towels.  For the wash, I place the towels in first, then add an ounce (small load) to 2 ounces (large load) to the machine (and do 2 rinse cycles, if your washer has that setting).

Is pre soaking for that long a necessity? It seems like it would be overkill?

18 hours ago, GiggleMon said:

Is pre soaking for that long a necessity? It seems like it would be overkill?

I have lots of towels, so I only wash them every 2-3 months, so the 'stains' may sit for a long time.

It may be overkill, but I do it like Brian, I soak them overnight, then get "permission" to hog the washer & dryer for several hours the next day.  I run the washer thru the built in cleaning cycle before doing the first load, then run Washing Machine Cleaner thru the machine after the last load.  

Edited by mc2hill

Thank you all!  I cleaned mine this weekend, I just threw the cleaner in the detergent slot in my washer and set it to HOT!  It did great, towles look good, my large white towel is stained a little but its white, I am still happy with it all.