Customer Service 866.965.0400

Car Wash Shampoo

Ashley@Adams

Question

Adam's Car Wash Shampoo

Don’t just wash your car; treat it to a weekly shampooing with Adam’s Car Wash Shampoo!

Just as regular oil changes keep your car’s inner workings healthy, regular exterior cleaning keeps your vehicle’s paint, trim, wheels and glass healthy and beautiful. Adam’s has the solution to your routine exterior maintenance, and it all starts with Adam’s Car Wash Shampoo!

Road grime, acid rain, pollution, insects, pollen, tar, oil and other contamination all attach to the exterior of your vehicle and begin oxidizing and etching the surface of your car. If you leave the contamination too long, it will quickly deteriorate your car’s appearance. Likewise, if you use car wash products that are too strong or inferior quality, they will also damage your car’s delicate finishes.

When used with an Adam’s Professional Wash Pad and Adam's Microfiber Drying Towel, Adam’s Car Wash Shampoo gently cleans the exterior of your car without scratching or removing your wax protection. You and your car will both love the experience, because Adam’s Car Wash Shampoo make mounds of luxurious suds, it's easy on your skin, and it smells great.

Worried about the environment? So are we! That’s why our car wash shampoo is 100% biodegradable and earth friendly. Plus, we made it super concentrated to reduce the carbon footprint on packaging. A pint of our product produces more car wash suds than a gallon of the leading national brands.

Safe, effective, earth friendly and economical car wash solutions, guaranteed! That’s Adam’s.

DON’T HAVE TIME TO WASH? No worries, Adam’s has you covered with our quick and easy Adam’s Detail Spray and Microfiber Buffing Towels. In about five minutes, you can have your lightly soiled car sparkling with a showroom shine!

DON’T FORGET: Regular car washing is just one important maintenance routine. Twice a year your car’s exterior needs to be thoroughly cleaned with Adam’s Detail Clay to remove bonded contamination left behind by regular washing. Adam’s Detail Clay is the smart, easy and gentle way to deep clean and smooth your car’s paint.

Edited by Adam

I have a question. I bought the whole car care kit at the end of the car show season last year. As part of the kit, I got the Adams car wash. However, due to the fact that my husband wanted to finish off some old product first, I never got to use the wash and now I noticed it has seperated. Is there an easy way to reblend it?:willy:

I have a question. I bought the whole car care kit at the end of the car show season last year. As part of the kit, I got the Adams car wash. However, due to the fact that my husband wanted to finish off some old product first, I never got to use the wash and now I noticed it has seperated. Is there an easy way to reblend it?:willy:

Did it freeze ?

I had the Car wash freeze. It recovered just fine. One of them has floaters, but it works fine.

In fact the only product, short of a bottle explosion, was the APC that would not recover from the freeze. The APC separated and will not mix again.

It froze, thawed, and is fine, just that a few of the sudsing agents are now at the bottom of the jug!

Should be very little performance change in the product, but keep us posted!

Please let us know if you would like us to replace the gallon, if it doesn't perform as well!

Am I crazy or is it possible that getting some VRT on the wash mitt (as I am washing the VRT'd bedrails, etc on my truck - Im not actually putting VRT on the mitt) will kill the suds in the bucket? During my was yday there were much fewer suds and they didnt last as long as in the past. The VRT on the bedrails is the only thing I can think of that was different from the other times...Also, I know that I used to experience something similar with other tires and plastic dressings...

Am I crazy or is it possible that getting some VRT on the wash mitt (as I am washing the VRT'd bedrails, etc on my truck - Im not actually putting VRT on the mitt) will kill the suds in the bucket? During my was yday there were much fewer suds and they didnt last as long as in the past. The VRT on the bedrails is the only thing I can think of that was different from the other times...Also, I know that I used to experience something similar with other tires and plastic dressings...

That's a new one Esteban! Are you a beer drinker? Ever had a really foamy beer, then touched your nose, and then put your finger on the foamy head of the beer? :cheers:

It reduces the foam in a hurry!

Now, I'm not saying that our VRT has nose-grease in it, as it most certainly does not. :eek:

However, it seems plausible that the water based VRT Dressing emulsion could kill suds.

Next time you drop the wash pad in the bucket after washing the bed rails, watch to see if the suds dissipate immediately.

If they do, maybe it would be worthwhile to take a ratty mf towel, spray it with APC or Leather & Interior Cleaner, and wipe it down first. Or, easier yet, wash the bed rails very last, when the foam least needed.

Not sure this is an answer, as it's the first time that this has been brought to my attention!

Thanks Esteban, and please keep us posted on your findings!:thumbsup:

Now i know that VRT is different from other products but I've always found if I put any type of plastic restorent on my rubber/plastics and I run my rag it kills my soap. I usually will wash these parts of my car with just a bit of soap and an old rag to get rid of the excess and it fixes it.