Customer Service 866.965.0400

Saying hi from Boston, MA

Silversz

Just wanted to introduce myself, since I finally decided to make an account for the forums. My name is Herman, I'm from Boston, MA. I originally saw the products posted in a facebook page, but thought the prices were kind of high compared to other cleaning products. But I ended up jumping the gun and purchasing some items due to all of the high reviews about these products and I can honestly say that I am not going to buy any other brands now. I placed a total of 7 orders literally within one month and I'm pretty sure that's not going to be the end of it. Every time I go to the website I just want to buy everything and try everything they offer.

Order #1 - Waterless wash kit

Order #2 - Two mystery boxes + two double soft towels

Order #3 - Sidekick blaster + Interior detailer + Detail spray combo

Order #4 - three limited edition gift boxes + Glass cleaner combo

Order #5 - Two mystery boxes

Order #6 - Trunk organizer mystery box

Order #7 - Two ultra plus drying towels

Welcome to the addiction, Herman! You're already showing symptoms, but we are all here to help. :lol: 

MBs are a perfect way to start, so don't be shy to ask questions about what you get. And being new, don't be surprised to hit the MB Swirl Killer lotto...seems to happen "often" for the newbies.

Thanks guys, I actually enjoy watching the videos that they post about their products. Yeah I was really tempted to get the SK MB as well. But I know I gotta get christmas presents for other people instead of just myself.

Edited by Silversz