Customer Service 866.965.0400

SK mini

2quikta

Question

8 answers to this question

Griot's 3" and the SK Mini basically have the same job, no need to have both IMO.  A 15mm or 21mm + the Griot's 3" should handle any thing you could do.  If I were you, I'd only pick up a 15/21 and a complete pad and polish kit for both the Griot's and whatever SK you get.  

Technically I could turn the griots into the mini-mini polisher with 1” etc pads. Does the SK mini work better than the GG3 though? It would be a good idea getting just the 15 and spending the extra on pads as the pads for my flex aren’t optimal for the SK

19 hours ago, 2quikta said:

Technically I could turn the griots into the mini-mini polisher with 1” etc pads. Does the SK mini work better than the GG3 though? It would be a good idea getting just the 15 and spending the extra on pads as the pads for my flex aren’t optimal for the SK

Yes, the Mini polisher works better than the GG3.  It is more powerful and has a larger orbit.  I could never polish headlights effectively with a PC and 3" pads, but the Mini does a great job at removing heavy 'fogging' on them. 

GET THE MINI! probably one of the better sizes out there. I had a PC, sold that bought a Cyclo, love that still, but the Mini is a great tool and can really handle a whole car, just more work than the 15, but can certainly go places the 15 cant.