Customer Service 866.965.0400

New PA Member

JCHall

He guys/gals I guess too

I came across Adam's "stuff" at a Breast Cancer fundraiser I was involved with several years ago. I've been using it ever since. Mostly on motorcycles, the car gets abused to much being in sales.

JC

Hey guys - I'm one of those who migrated from NJ. I lived in Stirling, NJ - until 1994. Watchung Hill Regional 1976. I moved a printing company here in 92 and I came shortly after.

BobFred44 - I see you were interested in going to the seminar on Saturday. Are you gonna go?

Jim

Welcome Jim! Why not take a drive on the 25th to the New Alexandria clinic and see the boss work first hand? :welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

That's almost across the state and I'm not talking NJ, DE or RI! I'm guessing 250 plus miles!

I thought to take the bike out. It's either go to lunch and stuff a pound plus sandwich into this fat body (http://www.haroldsfamousdeli.com/) or learn something about getting the finish back. Since I gave up smoking and I've gained 20 pounds - even before that I didn't need the sandwich LOL.

I would like to meet Adam and thank him for something he did a few years ago.:2thumbs:

Jim

That's almost across the state and I'm not talking NJ, DE or RI! I'm guessing 250 plus miles!

I thought to take the bike out. It's either go to lunch and stuff a pound plus sandwich into this fat body (http://www.haroldsfamousdeli.com/) or learn something about getting the finish back. Since I gave up smoking and I've gained 20 pounds - even before that I didn't need the sandwich LOL.

I would like to meet Adam and thank him for something he did a few years ago.:2thumbs:

Jim

What? It's only about a 4 hour drive.:D