Customer Service 866.965.0400

Recommended for Carbon fiber ?

TB700

Question

6 answers to this question

How long do you want it to last?

Ceramic coatings always work well and are the longest lasting protection. But prep is everything. 

And sealant topped with wax is always an option. 

People always want the product to make their vehicles shine. The truth is that most of the shine is a result of the prep underneath the layers. The layers may make it pop a little more, but the true smoothness and glossiness come from exceptional prep work. 

14 minutes ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

How long do you want it to last?

Ceramic coatings always work well and are the longest lasting protection. But prep is everything. 

And sealant topped with wax is always an option. 

People always want the product to make their vehicles shine. The truth is that most of the shine is a result of the prep underneath the layers. The layers may make it pop a little more, but the true smoothness and glossiness come from exceptional prep work. 

I don’t need it to last super long, the car is garaged and gets around 300 miles of use per month. 

Thanks 

Gotta agree with Rich. I have a ton of carbon on my car and a good wax with some detail spray works great! I also use brilliant glaze which really seems to bring out the gloss as well! After washing, try using H20 guard and gloss every now and then. Really an amazing product!

15 hours ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

The truth is that most of the shine is a result of the prep underneath the layers. The layers may make it pop a little more, but the true smoothness and glossiness come from exceptional prep work. 

This... people always ask how much ill charge for wax and ask them if they want to pay to have it done correctly or not. prep is definitely key to a good foundation for the rest of the products applied after that