Customer Service 866.965.0400

Metal polish other than Adams?

MrRaspberryJam

Question

6 answers to this question

On 5/27/2018 at 2:21 AM, MrRaspberryJam said:

I’m not hating on Adams whatsoever, I use them 100% for my detailing business I just can’t quite pull the trigger on spending $40 on metal polish. For some reason that’s just holding me back. 

PM sent

It might help if you told us what type of metal you intend to polish.  Aluminum?  Chrome?  Brass?  Stainless steel?

Do you want a one-product-works-okay-on-everything, or do you want the best for a particular type of brightwork?  

Also keep in mind there's going to be LOTS of opinions on this one...

I just got the Adam's metal polishes and I'm blown away.  Very impressive.  They work amazingly well and require very little elbow grease compared to say Mother's Mag and Aluminum Polish which requires TONS of pressure and speed to really get it working.  Just get the metal polishes and use one of the 15% off codes.  You only NEED #1 by the way.  #2 is really just a show-off shine adder.  #1 leaves plenty of shine though...

1 minute ago, LSX Maestro said:

You only NEED #1 by the way.  #2 is really just a show-off shine adder.  #1 leaves plenty of shine though...

?  you DO remember where you are posting right? As if the forum members wouldn’t want “show -off shine.”  LOL !

Seriously though I would say you can’t go wrong with 2 as well. Once you have all the big nasties off you can maintain with 2. Just a thought for those who are thinking about it. Thats how I find I use the two options. I actually use 2 more than 1....  but I’m just doing exhaust tips.  

On 6/22/2018 at 6:00 PM, 8675309'SS said:

?  you DO remember where you are posting right? As if the forum members wouldn’t want “show -off shine.”  LOL !

Seriously though I would say you can’t go wrong with 2 as well. Once you have all the big nasties off you can maintain with 2. Just a thought for those who are thinking about it. Thats how I find I use the two options. I actually use 2 more than 1....  but I’m just doing exhaust tips.  

Ha.  I mostly added that comment because the OP seemed to be wanting a slightly more affordable solution.  #1 alone will out perform most of the off the shelf metal polishes out there.