Customer Service 866.965.0400

Suggestion to the Adam's team: Product Line flowchart

First of all, know that I love Adam's stuff.  Living in Denver, it's great to be able to pop up to the HQ and pick up what I need, when I need it (be it Louisville or Thornton).

One thing that might be helpful is a product line flowchart/compatibility chart.   I acknowledge there may be a downside to saying "don't use this with that...." and I also realize that if you watch all the Adam's vids this information can be collected, but here's an example:

H20 Guard and Gloss:  This is a great product--one of the best out there.   But supposedly you don't use this with ceramic coated cars.   So, there might be a "wax path" chart.   Then perhaps a "sealant path" chart.   Finally, a "ceramic path" chart---with attending why one would use any particular approach.  

As I've said, I think the content is already out there--but in multiple places.   For instance, in the original ceramic vids, Adam says one would use this when the vehicle is kept outside, driven in the winter/chemicals, etc.  Whereas someone on the "wax path" (or whatever you want to call it) is waxing a show car or a car that's kept inside and driven infrequently.  Like I said, these aren't necessarily secrets, but for a casual user (or even a sorta-casual, sorta-weekend detailer user) it's nice to have ready reference.   Heck, maybe it's out there and I've missed it.

There's a document on the forums that does a great job at breaking everything out on when and how to use majority of the Adam's line up. No pictures and doesn't mention when to not use things. I'm sure it could be updated with ceramic info and other added products through the years. Information like not using H2O G&G on a ceramic treatment or not using APC on carpeted floors mats, could be really helpful. 

Like the OP stated, the info is out there, just not all collected in its entirety.

• 1 month later...