Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ultimate Wash Kit.......

TheMorningRise

Question

Thinking of making this purchase.

I would add some additional items as well (such as towels, a cart, etc), but was wondering if anyone has purchased this kit.  I am not sure if I should purchase this kit, or build an order, similar to this kit on my own.

Thoughts.......

2 answers to this question

In general, the kits are usually the way to go due to the cost savings. The Ultimate Kit is a fantastic deal that offers a substantial savings over buying everything a-la-carte. Even if you already have some of the consumable products in the kit, you can't go wrong with doubles, plus you could always trade them in the Garage Sale Forum once you reach 50 posts.  Either way, you should wait to take advantage of one of the sales.  Last week's 20% off would have been the best time, as 20% doesn't come around all that often.  I would bet there will be another one real soon with Father's Day fast approaching. ;)

Edited by ZMAN024

On 6/4/2018 at 7:40 AM, TheMorningRise said:

Thinking of making this purchase.

I would add some additional items as well (such as towels, a cart, etc), but was wondering if anyone has purchased this kit.  I am not sure if I should purchase this kit, or build an order, similar to this kit on my own.

Thoughts.......

Oz has you covered above. Now's the time, too...15% off for Father's Day. Enjoy!