Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Trim Coating under the hood?

J-Will

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ZMAN024 said:

Absolutely.  As a matter of fact, the original promo pics for the Trim Coating show it being applied to an engine cover, so go right ahead. :thumbsup:

I thought the pic you are referring to was the trim restorer not the trim ceramic coating..  Since the Coating (Ceramic) is only what.. 4h, would that hold up to the heat under a hood?  Wheel coating is designed for high heat so not sure...

6 hours ago, moons21 said:

I thought the pic you are referring to was the trim restorer not the trim ceramic coating..  Since the Coating (Ceramic) is only what.. 4h, would that hold up to the heat under a hood?  Wheel coating is designed for high heat so not sure...

The new coatings are all 9H.

7 hours ago, moons21 said:

You are correct.  My bad on the pic reference, but I see no reason why the Ceramic Trim Coating couldn't be applied under the hood.