Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pressure washer hose

CoonHound693

Question

11 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, CoonHound693 said:

It’s has the standard screw on fitting.  Im looking for something  more user friendly and doesn’t kink.  The original one is very frustrating. 

head on over to mtm hydroparts

they have some hoses that are made out of rubber from what i’ve been told or you could buy a foam gun with a built in swivel... 

20 hours ago, Devon527 said:

I bought the Adams snub nose pressure washer attachment (MTM makes it) with the swivel built in. It's a game changer for sure. Hose doesnt kink up at all now.

I do have that, but my hose was already shot before I bought it.   Still searching for hose, or possibly a new pressure washer.  

I have been wondering the same thing. I have a Roybi 2700 PSI 2.3GPM. Could someone Help me find a better hose? i have the quick dis-connect on one end for the Adam's MTM Snub nose pressure washer and then the other end is a screw on end. But if I could make it so it would be quick dis-connect on both ends then that would be super cool. Anything helps!

4 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

I have been wondering the same thing. I have a Roybi 2700 PSI 2.3GPM. Could someone Help me find a better hose? i have the quick dis-connect on one end for the Adam's MTM Snub nose pressure washer and then the other end is a screw on end. But if I could make it so it would be quick dis-connect on both ends then that would be super cool. Anything helps!

we probably have the same ryobi... 

and i have been debating the same thing..i might buy a 50’ kobrajet hose from obsessed garage but that shipping price is killing me. you would probably need these fitting if you want to turn your current hose into QD 

BE465C66-FD97-4AD9-9573-98A82505B5CC.png

DF209871-A23D-49A6-8DA2-57DEE9D8D871.png

33 minutes ago, mexiking2365 said:

we probably have the same ryobi... 

and i have been debating the same thing..i might buy a 50’ kobrajet hose from obsessed garage but that shipping price is killing me. you would probably need these fitting if you want to turn your current hose into QD 

BE465C66-FD97-4AD9-9573-98A82505B5CC.png

DF209871-A23D-49A6-8DA2-57DEE9D8D871.png

Sweet! It’s so annoying I hate it. Once it’s been sitting in the sun it doesn’t like bunch up as much but still. I would really like a new hose. Can I get those off OG’s website?