Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help/dilutions

ObsessedDetailer

Question

What’s up guys, I’m going through my garage and re-organizing because I love playing with Adams products ? and found these bottles. They aren’t being used but I was wondering what I should use them for. The one on the left is a flaming sprayer so it will be like an IK foamer. Any ideas what I should dilute and what would be the proper  dilutions? anything helps. I’ve got just about any product to dilute. Just not sure what should stay full strength. I’ve got rinseless wash already diluted in a double action sprayer (16:1)  so let me know your guys thoughts and opinions. Thanks!

image.jpg

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, tlbullet said:

My personal diluted solution is VrT 1:1  i like spraying it on better.   IMHo! 

42 minutes ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

Do you spray plastics with it? like will it dry streaky? or do you have to work it in?

This is commonly called "VRT milk." You'll probably still need to spread it/even it out. Plastics and engine bays are great places to use it. Think of it as an alternative to In & Out Spray.

2 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

Do you spray plastics with it? like will it dry streaky? or do you have to work it in?

I tend to use the spray on plastic door sills, and exterior trim.  I soray it on, then give it a quick wipe with a foam applicator.  

Ive never had a streaking problem with it either.