Customer Service 866.965.0400

CB over P&S Bead Maker?

colorado.e9x

Question

3 answers to this question

Are you referring to Pan’s video or is this your actual experience?  Pan’s video tested the chemical resistance of the two products but the results do not necessarily correlate to longevity and durability.  He also failed to properly prep the surface for a ceramic application.

I love Beadmaker as a drying aid and a LSP topper but it has very poor real world durability in terms of longevity.  Couple of washes or rains and it’s done.  It does have unmatched shine and slickness which makes it more of a glorified detail spray than a stand alone sealant IMO.

I haven’t used Adam’s Ceramic Spray but I think your conclusions are premature unless those are your actual experiences.

Edited by camaro2ssblack

Food for thought...

Longevity as it applies to detailing products is purely subjective. The variables in environments are numerous and make it really difficult to quantify how long a product will last. 

Hot environments are hard on waxes. Chemically harsh environments (think those with snow) are also harsh, but in a different way. 

Try different products and see what works for you. What works for someone else may not be the best for you. And what’s best for you may not be good for someone else. 

You will also learn a ton about detailing and products through actually trying them and forming your own opinions. 

Part of what we do as a business is test products and processes to see what ultimately works for us and our clients. We never fail to learn something in the process. 

Edited by shane@detailedreflections